Nonprofit Policy Forum
Editor-in-Chief: Young, Dennis R.
4 Issues per year
- Open Access
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Changing and Challenging Environment of Nonprofit Human Services: Implications for Governance and Program Implementation by Smith, Steven Rathgeb and Phillips, Susan D.
- Overcoming the Cause of Failure and the Role of Issue Salience: Toward a Comprehensive Theory for Nonprofit Activity and Competition in a Three-Sector Economy by Faulk, Lewis
- Measuring the Social Returns of Nonprofits and Social Enterprises: The Promise and Perils of the SROI by Cooney, Kate and Lynch-Cerullo, Kristen
- Policy Tools or Mirrors of Politics. Government-Voluntary Sector Compacts in the Post-Welfare State Age by Reuter, Marta/ Wijkström, Filip and von Essen, Johan
- Policy Brief: The Case for Using Robust Measures to Evaluate Nonprofit Organizations by R. Cooper, Katherine and Shumate, Michelle
- Canada's Voluntary Sector Initiative and Sub-National Voluntary Sector-Government Relations: A Third Wave by Elson, Peter R.
- Nonprofit Organizations’ Involvement in Participatory Processes: The Need for Democratic Accountability by Mosley, Jennifer E.
- When Good Intentions Go Wrong: Immunity under the Volunteer Protection Act by Groble, Patricia and Brudney, Jeffrey L.
- Local Government Interest in and Justifications for Collecting Payments-in-Lieu of (Property) Taxes from Charities by Grønbjerg, Kirsten and McGiverin-Bohan, Kellie
- The Use of Offshore Blocker Corporations by U.S. Nonprofits: Should Blockers Be Blocked? by Silber, Norman I. and Wei, John C.
- Tsars, Task Forces and Standards: The New “IRS”? by Casey, John
- The Impact of Government Funding on Competition in the Nonprofit Sector: An Integrative Model and Review of Empirical Research by Ashley, Shena
- A Commentary on David Hammack’s Policy for Nonprofit Organizations: The Values Dilemma by Tyler, John
- Editors’ Note: Issue 7:1: Introduction to the ARNOVA Fourth Symposium on Public Policy for Nonprofits Special Issue by Guo, Chao and Young, Dennis R.
- Law and the Volunteer: The Uncertain Employment and Tort Law Implications of the Altruistic Worker by Mead, Joseph
- Researching Policy for Nonprofit Organizations: A Brief Observation on Dilemmas Created by Conflicting Values by Hammack, David C.
- Re-examining the Policies in the Humanitarian Aid Sector – A Call for Greater “Value Rationality” by Khan, Sabith
Volume 8 (2017)
Volume 7 (2016)
Volume 6 (2015)
Volume 5 (2014)
Volume 4 (2013)
Volume 1 (2010)
Volume 6, Issue 2 (Aug 2015)
Special Symposium on Eastern and Central Europe
Van Til, Jon
Published Online: 07/03/2015
Published Online: 04/18/2015
Contra Spem Spero: The Third Sector’s Resilience in the Face of Political Turbulence and Legislative Change in Ukraine
Published Online: 11/07/2014
Published Online: 03/17/2015
Published Online: 03/21/2015
Exploring the Dimensions of Nonprofit Competition through its Supplementary, Complementary, and Adversarial Relationships with Government
Derrick-Mills, Teresa Marie
Published Online: 05/12/2015
Roger A. Lohmann: Voluntary Action in New Commons: Democracy in the Life World Beyond Market, State and Household
Published Online: 07/15/2015