Show Summary Details
More options …
Nonprofit Policy Forum
Editor-in-Chief: Young, Dennis R.
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Use of Offshore Blocker Corporations by U.S. Nonprofits: Should Blockers Be Blocked? by Silber, Norman I. and Wei, John C.
- Measuring the Social Returns of Nonprofits and Social Enterprises: The Promise and Perils of the SROI by Cooney, Kate and Lynch-Cerullo, Kristen
- The Impact of Government Funding on Competition in the Nonprofit Sector: An Integrative Model and Review of Empirical Research by Ashley, Shena
- When Good Intentions Go Wrong: Immunity under the Volunteer Protection Act by Groble, Patricia and Brudney, Jeffrey L.
- The Changing and Challenging Environment of Nonprofit Human Services: Implications for Governance and Program Implementation by Smith, Steven Rathgeb and Phillips, Susan D.
- The Future of Nonprofit Human Services by Smith, Steven Rathgeb
- NGO Policy in Pre- and Post-Mubarak Egypt: Effects on NGOs’ Roles in Democracy Promotion by Herrold, Catherine E.
- Fundraising Policy Reform and its Impact on Nonprofits in China: A View from the Trenches by Hu, Ming and Guo, Chao
- Exploring the Dimensions of Nonprofit Competition through its Supplementary, Complementary, and Adversarial Relationships with Government by Derrick-Mills, Teresa Marie
- Voice-In, Voice-Out: Constituent Participation and Nonprofit Advocacy by Guo, Chao and Saxton, Gregory D.
- Overcoming the Cause of Failure and the Role of Issue Salience: Toward a Comprehensive Theory for Nonprofit Activity and Competition in a Three-Sector Economy by Faulk, Lewis
- Policy Brief: The Case for Using Robust Measures to Evaluate Nonprofit Organizations by R. Cooper, Katherine and Shumate, Michelle
- Quasi-Governmental Organizations at the Local Level: Publicly-Appointed Directors Leading Nonprofit Organizations by Mead, Joseph and Warren, Katherine
- Civil Society and Nonprofits in the Age of New Public Governance: Current Trends and Their Implications for Theory and Practice by Almog-Bar, Michal
- The Chinese State and Overseas NGOs: From Regulatory Ambiguity to the Overseas NGO Law by Shieh, Shawn
- Advocacy under Xi: NPO Strategies to Influence Policy Change by Teets, Jessica and Almen, Oscar
- Measuring Concentration and Competition in the U.S. Nonprofit Sector: Implications for Research and Public Policy by Seaman, Bruce A./ Wilsker, Amanda L. and Young, Dennis R.
- Religious Congregations and Poverty Alleviation in the Age of New Public Governance by Scott, Marquisha Lawrence and Cnaan, Ram A.
- Governing Civil Society in Nigeria and Zimbabwe: A Question of Policy Process and Non-State Actors’ Involvement by Chikoto-Schultz, Grace and Uzochukwu, Kelechi
- David Billis: Hybrid Organizations and the Third Sector: Challenges for Practice, Theory and Policy by Bassi, Andrea
Volume 8, Issue 1
Volume 9 (2018)
Volume 8 (2017)
Volume 7 (2016)
Volume 6 (2015)
Volume 5 (2014)
Volume 4 (2013)
Volume 1 (2010)
- Editor’s Note for Issue 8(1)
- How do Civic Associations Foster Political Participation? The Role of Scope and Intensity of Organizational Involvement
- Bowling Together: Mobilization of Collective Action by Environmental NGOs
- The Multi-Functionality of Professional and Business Associations in a Transitional Context: Empirical Evidence from Russia
- Entry Barriers and Nonprofit Founding Rates: An Examination of the Milwaukee Voucher School Population
- Measuring Latent Constructs in Nonprofit Surveys with Item Response Theory: The Example of Political Ideology
- Megan Tompkins-Stange, Policy Patrons: Philanthropy, Education Reform, and the Politics of Influence
- Corrigendum to: Editor’s Note for Issue 8(1)