Guest Editor: Hanns Moshammer, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
Open Health is an open access journal that provides users with free, instant, and continued access to all content worldwide.
Our Journal accepts submissions of research articles, reviews, case reports, letters to editor and Commentaries.
Aims and Scope
Open Health journal aspires to be a forum for presenting novel research and discussions relating to social and personal aspects of human health. Our journal intends to provide peer-reviewed, relevant and up-to-date reports within the research community involved in studies of
- public, environmental and occupational health,
- nutrition and dietetics,
- sport medicine,
- as well as health systems and policy.
In parallel we aim at emphasizing the importance of published research in building health-promoting awareness and behaviors in the society. The global importance and dynamics of many health related matters, including human rights, epidemiology, migration and terrorism concerns place them within the journal scope. Open access publishing model of Open Health allows a wide group of individuals, to access meaningful data and make informed decisions.
As an Author of Open Health You benefit from:
- fast, fair and constructive peer review
- immediate publication of articles
- language-correction services for authors from non-English speaking regions
- no limitations on color figures and word count in published articles
- free availability to everyone, anywhere in the world
- distribution to open access directories (such as DOAJ) and thousands of libraries worldwide
- authors retain copyright to their work
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Abstracting & Indexing
Magdalena Wierzchowiecka, De Gruyter
Hanns Moshammer, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
Cameron L. Jones, Biological Health Services; National Institute of Integrative Medicine, Australia
Ovnair Sepai, Public Health England, UK
Jimmy T. Efird, University of Newcastle, Australia
Teodor T. Postolache, University of Maryland School of Medicine, USA
Alissa Hackett, University of Auckland, New Zealand
DE GRUYTER Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Dr. Magdalena Wierzchowiecka