Show Summary Details
More options …
Covered by: Elsevier - SCOPUS
1 Issue per year
Covered by: Elsevier - SCOPUS
Clarivate Analytics - Emerging Sources Citation Index
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Crop residue recycling for economic and environmental sustainability: The case of India by Devi, Saroj/ Gupta, Charu/ Jat, Shankar Lal and Parmar, M.S.
- Aminochelate fertilizers: the new approach to the old problem; a review by Souri, Mohammad Kazem
- Agriculture for Space: People and Places Paving the Way by Wheeler, Raymond M.
- Optimization of microwave-vacuum drying processing parameters on the physical properties of dried Saskatoon berries by Meda, Venkatesh / Mitra, Pranabendu / Lee, Jong Hyeouk and Chang, Kyu Seob
- Food waste valorization options: opportunities from the bioeconomy by Imbert, Enrica
- Irrigation dose according to substrate characteristics, in hydroponic systems by Mavrogianopoulos, Giorgos N.
- Farmers′ perceptions, believes, knowledge and management practices of potato pests in South-Kivu Province, eastern of Democratic Republic of Congo by Munyuli, Théodore/ Cihire, Kana/ Rubabura, Dodo/ Mitima, Kajivunira/ Kalimba, Yajuamungu/ Tchombe, Nabintu/ Mulangane, Emmanuel Kizungu/ Birhashwira, Ombeni/ Umoja, Manderena/ Cinyabuguma, Eloi/ Mukadi, Théodore Tshilumba/ Ilunga, Meschac Tshibingu and...
- Cultivation of Agaricus bisporus (button mushroom) and its usages in the biosynthesis of nanoparticles by Owaid, Mustafa Nadhim/ Barish, Anson and Ali Shariati, Mohammad
- Determination of Nutrient Solutions for Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) Seed Production under Aeroponics Production System by Tessema, Lemma/ Chindi, Abebe/ Gebremedhin, W. Giorgis/ Solomon, Atsede/ Shunka, Egata and Seid, Ebrahim
- Gardening for Therapeutic People-Plant Interactions during Long-Duration Space Missions by Odeh, Raymond and Guy, Charles L.
- VEG-01: Veggie Hardware Validation Testing on the International Space Station by Massa, Gioia D./ Dufour, Nicole F./ Carver, John A./ Hummerick, Mary E./ Wheeler, Raymond M./ Morrow, Robert C. and Smith, Trent M.
- Diversification of Farmland use in Bangladesh: Land Allocation Impacts on Farm Profitability by Palash, Md. Salauddin and Bauer, Siegfried
- Fast and reliable DNA extraction protocol for identification of species in raw and processed meat products sold on the commercial market by Alvarado, Pavel Espinoza/ Barrios, Ramón Miguel Molina/ Xóchihua, Javier Arturo Munguía and Hernández, Juan Francisco Chávez
- Bioethics for Biotechnologists: From Dolly to CRISPR by Caballero-Hernandez, D./ Rodríguez-Padilla, C. and Lozano-Muñiz, S.
- Yield and Nutrient Use Efficiency of Bread Wheat (Triticum Aestivum L.) as Influenced by Time and Rate of Nitrogen Application in Enderta, Tigray, Northern Ethiopia by Zemichael, Beyenesh/ Dechassa, Nigussie and Abay, Fetien
- Advanced Life Support Research and Technology Transfer at the University of Guelph by Dixon, M./ Stasiak, M./ Rondeau, T. and Graham, T.
- Effect of Salt Stress and Irrigation Water on Growth and Development of Sweet Basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) by Caliskan, Omer/ Kurt, Dursun/ Temizel, Kadir Ersin and Odabas, Mehmet Serhat
- Participatory Variety Selection: A Tool to Understand Farmers′ Potato Variety Selection Criteria by Kolech, Semagn Asredie/ De Jong, Walter/ Perry, Keith/ Halseth, Donald and Mengistu, Fentahun
- Sustainable biomass supply and demand: a scenario analysis by Piotrowski, Stephan / Carus, Michael and Essel, Roland
- Maize and Potato Intercropping: A Technology to Increase Productivity and Profitability in Tigray by Kidane, Beyenesh Z./ Hailu, Mereseit H. and Haile, Haile T.
Volume 1, Issue 1
- Irrigation dose according to substrate characteristics, in hydroponic systems
- Optimization of microwave-vacuum drying processing parameters on the physical properties of dried Saskatoon berries
- Salt tolerance assessment of barley ( L.) genotypes at germination stage by tolerance indices
- Physical properties of L.
- Land-use decisions of rice/fish farming in Northern Bangladesh: use of PROMETHEE analysis
- Line × tester analysis in rapeseed: Identification of superior parents and combinations for seed yield and its components
- Healthier foods in perspective: What drives garlic purchase decisions and consumption in urban South-West Nigeria?
- How do different factors impact agricultural water management?
- Comparison of foliar fertilizers and growth regulators on pre-harvest drop and fruit quality of ‘Thompson Navel’ orange
- Aminochelate fertilizers: the new approach to the old problem; a review
- The utilization and apparent ruminal digestibility of dual-purpose food plots for wildlife and cattle grazing
- Plants adaptation to control nitrification process in tropical region; case study with Acrocomia totai and plants
- Sustainable biomass supply and demand: a scenario analysis
- Assessing extension and outreach education levels for biofuel feedstock production in the Western United States
- Impact of different factors on the yield and properties of fractions enriched in dietary fiber isolated from peach (Prunus persica L.) residues
- UE Biobased Policy: A Critical Economic-Geographical Point of View
- Editor’s Note for the topical issue ‘Agriculture in Space’
- Forward to white paper
- White Paper The Space Agriculture Endeavour
- Initial survey on fresh fruit and vegetable preferences of Neumayer Station crew members: Input to crop selection and psychological benefits of space-based plant production systems
- The potential of hybrid potato for East-Africa
- Recognition of in potato ( L.): Scr74 gene as an example
- Evaluation of suitability of substituting wheat flour with sweet potato and tiger nut flours in bread making
- Evaluation of CIP bred clones for expansion of potato production in the coastal areas of Bangladesh