The authors have requested to remove their article because the project leaders decided those results shouldn’t be published in the current form and without their permission.
Show Summary Details
More options …
Covered by: Elsevier - SCOPUS
1 Issue per year
Covered by: Elsevier - SCOPUS
Clarivate Analytics - Emerging Sources Citation Index
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Optimization of microwave-vacuum drying processing parameters on the physical properties of dried Saskatoon berries by Meda, Venkatesh / Mitra, Pranabendu / Lee, Jong Hyeouk and Chang, Kyu Seob
- Irrigation dose according to substrate characteristics, in hydroponic systems by Mavrogianopoulos, Giorgos N.
- Agriculture for Space: People and Places Paving the Way by Wheeler, Raymond M.
- Food waste valorization options: opportunities from the bioeconomy by Imbert, Enrica
- Aminochelate fertilizers: the new approach to the old problem; a review by Souri, Mohammad Kazem
- Gardening for Therapeutic People-Plant Interactions during Long-Duration Space Missions by Odeh, Raymond and Guy, Charles L.
- Determination of Nutrient Solutions for Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) Seed Production under Aeroponics Production System by Tessema, Lemma/ Chindi, Abebe/ Gebremedhin, W. Giorgis/ Solomon, Atsede/ Shunka, Egata and Seid, Ebrahim
- Assessing extension and outreach education levels for biofuel feedstock production in the Western United States by Andrango, Graciela C. / Bergtold, Jason S. / Archer, David and Flora, Cornelia
- Sustainable biomass supply and demand: a scenario analysis by Piotrowski, Stephan / Carus, Michael and Essel, Roland
- VEG-01: Veggie Hardware Validation Testing on the International Space Station by Massa, Gioia D./ Dufour, Nicole F./ Carver, John A./ Hummerick, Mary E./ Wheeler, Raymond M./ Morrow, Robert C. and Smith, Trent M.
- Crop residue recycling for economic and environmental sustainability: The case of India by Devi, Saroj/ Gupta, Charu/ Jat, Shankar Lal and Parmar, M.S.
- Bioethics for Biotechnologists: From Dolly to CRISPR by Caballero-Hernandez, D./ Rodríguez-Padilla, C. and Lozano-Muñiz, S.
- Farmers′ perceptions, believes, knowledge and management practices of potato pests in South-Kivu Province, eastern of Democratic Republic of Congo by Munyuli, Théodore/ Cihire, Kana/ Rubabura, Dodo/ Mitima, Kajivunira/ Kalimba, Yajuamungu/ Tchombe, Nabintu/ Mulangane, Emmanuel Kizungu/ Birhashwira, Ombeni/ Umoja, Manderena/ Cinyabuguma, Eloi/ Mukadi, Théodore Tshilumba/ Ilunga, Meschac Tshibingu and...
- Cultivation of Agaricus bisporus (button mushroom) and its usages in the biosynthesis of nanoparticles by Owaid, Mustafa Nadhim/ Barish, Anson and Ali Shariati, Mohammad
- Maize and Potato Intercropping: A Technology to Increase Productivity and Profitability in Tigray by Kidane, Beyenesh Z./ Hailu, Mereseit H. and Haile, Haile T.
- The potential of hybrid potato for East-Africa by de Vries, Michiel / ter Maat, Menno and Lindhout, Pim
- Diversification of Farmland use in Bangladesh: Land Allocation Impacts on Farm Profitability by Palash, Md. Salauddin and Bauer, Siegfried
- Mechanical Stimulation Modifies Canopy Architecture and Improves Volume Utilization Efficiency in Bell Pepper: Implications for Bioregenerative Life-support and Vertical Farming by Graham, Thomas and Wheeler, Raymond
- Evidence of green fluorescent protein and growth hormone expression in red abalone (Haliotis rufescens) larvae by Mancilla-Sánchez, Edgar and Portillo-López, Amelia
- Salt tolerance assessment of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) genotypes at germination stage by tolerance indices by Askari, Hossein / Kazemitabar, Seiyed Kamal / Zarrini, Hamid Najafi and Saberi, Mohammd Hossein
Volume 1, Issue 1
- Irrigation dose according to substrate characteristics, in hydroponic systems
- Optimization of microwave-vacuum drying processing parameters on the physical properties of dried Saskatoon berries
- Salt tolerance assessment of barley ( L.) genotypes at germination stage by tolerance indices
- Physical properties of L.
- Land-use decisions of rice/fish farming in Northern Bangladesh: use of PROMETHEE analysis
- Line × tester analysis in rapeseed: Identification of superior parents and combinations for seed yield and its components
- Healthier foods in perspective: What drives garlic purchase decisions and consumption in urban South-West Nigeria?
- How do different factors impact agricultural water management?
- Comparison of foliar fertilizers and growth regulators on pre-harvest drop and fruit quality of ‘Thompson Navel’ orange
- Aminochelate fertilizers: the new approach to the old problem; a review
- The utilization and apparent ruminal digestibility of dual-purpose food plots for wildlife and cattle grazing
- Plants adaptation to control nitrification process in tropical region; case study with Acrocomia totai and plants
- Sustainable biomass supply and demand: a scenario analysis
- Assessing extension and outreach education levels for biofuel feedstock production in the Western United States
- Impact of different factors on the yield and properties of fractions enriched in dietary fiber isolated from peach (Prunus persica L.) residues
- UE Biobased Policy: A Critical Economic-Geographical Point of View
- Editor’s Note for the topical issue ‘Agriculture in Space’
- Forward to white paper
- White Paper The Space Agriculture Endeavour
- Initial survey on fresh fruit and vegetable preferences of Neumayer Station crew members: Input to crop selection and psychological benefits of space-based plant production systems
- The potential of hybrid potato for East-Africa
- Recognition of in potato ( L.): Scr74 gene as an example
- Evaluation of suitability of substituting wheat flour with sweet potato and tiger nut flours in bread making
- Evaluation of CIP bred clones for expansion of potato production in the coastal areas of Bangladesh
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?