Show Summary Details
Covered by: Elsevier - SCOPUS
Covered by: Elsevier - SCOPUS
Clarivate Analytics - Emerging Sources Citation Index
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Crop residue recycling for economic and environmental sustainability: The case of India by Devi, Saroj/ Gupta, Charu/ Jat, Shankar Lal and Parmar, M.S.
- Aminochelate fertilizers: the new approach to the old problem; a review by Souri, Mohammad Kazem
- Agriculture for Space: People and Places Paving the Way by Wheeler, Raymond M.
- Food waste valorization options: opportunities from the bioeconomy by Imbert, Enrica
- Farmers′ perceptions, believes, knowledge and management practices of potato pests in South-Kivu Province, eastern of Democratic Republic of Congo by Munyuli, Théodore/ Cihire, Kana/ Rubabura, Dodo/ Mitima, Kajivunira/ Kalimba, Yajuamungu/ Tchombe, Nabintu/ Mulangane, Emmanuel Kizungu/ Birhashwira, Ombeni/ Umoja, Manderena/ Cinyabuguma, Eloi/ Mukadi, Théodore Tshilumba/ Ilunga, Meschac Tshibingu and...
- Optimization of microwave-vacuum drying processing parameters on the physical properties of dried Saskatoon berries by Meda, Venkatesh / Mitra, Pranabendu / Lee, Jong Hyeouk and Chang, Kyu Seob
- Diversification of Farmland use in Bangladesh: Land Allocation Impacts on Farm Profitability by Palash, Md. Salauddin and Bauer, Siegfried
- Determination of Nutrient Solutions for Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) Seed Production under Aeroponics Production System by Tessema, Lemma/ Chindi, Abebe/ Gebremedhin, W. Giorgis/ Solomon, Atsede/ Shunka, Egata and Seid, Ebrahim
- Cultivation of Agaricus bisporus (button mushroom) and its usages in the biosynthesis of nanoparticles by Owaid, Mustafa Nadhim/ Barish, Anson and Ali Shariati, Mohammad
- Gardening for Therapeutic People-Plant Interactions during Long-Duration Space Missions by Odeh, Raymond and Guy, Charles L.
- Irrigation dose according to substrate characteristics, in hydroponic systems by Mavrogianopoulos, Giorgos N.
- VEG-01: Veggie Hardware Validation Testing on the International Space Station by Massa, Gioia D./ Dufour, Nicole F./ Carver, John A./ Hummerick, Mary E./ Wheeler, Raymond M./ Morrow, Robert C. and Smith, Trent M.
- Tolerance and nutrients consumption of Chlorella vulgaris growing in mineral medium and real wastewater under laboratory conditions by María de Lourdes, Franco Martínez/ María Dolores Josefina, Rodríguez Rosales/ Cuauhtémoc Ulises, Moreno Medina and Alfredo de Jesús, Martínez Roldán
- Fast and reliable DNA extraction protocol for identification of species in raw and processed meat products sold on the commercial market by Alvarado, Pavel Espinoza/ Barrios, Ramón Miguel Molina/ Xóchihua, Javier Arturo Munguía and Hernández, Juan Francisco Chávez
- Improved Propagation Techniques to Enhance the Productivity of Banana (Musa spp.) by Tumuhimbise, Robooni and Talengera, David
- Bioethics for Biotechnologists: From Dolly to CRISPR by Caballero-Hernandez, D./ Rodríguez-Padilla, C. and Lozano-Muñiz, S.
- Impact of climate change on the potato crop and biodiversity in its center of origin by Quiroz, Roberto/ Ramírez, David A./ Kroschel, Jürgen/ Andrade-Piedra, Jorge/ Barreda, Carolina/ Condori, Bruno/ Mares, Victor/ Monneveux, Philippe and Perez, Willmer
- Effect of Salt Stress and Irrigation Water on Growth and Development of Sweet Basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) by Caliskan, Omer/ Kurt, Dursun/ Temizel, Kadir Ersin and Odabas, Mehmet Serhat
- Genotype X Environment Interaction for Yield of Pickling Cucumber in 24 U.S. Environments by Dia, Mahendra/ Wehner, Todd C./ Elmstrom, Gary W./ Gabert, August/ Motes, James E./ Staub, Jack E./ Tolla, Greg E. and Widders, Irvin E.
- Yield and Nutrient Use Efficiency of Bread Wheat (Triticum Aestivum L.) as Influenced by Time and Rate of Nitrogen Application in Enderta, Tigray, Northern Ethiopia by Zemichael, Beyenesh/ Dechassa, Nigussie and Abay, Fetien
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 4, Issue 1 (Jan 2019)
El Bilali, Hamid
Published Online: 02/12/2019
- Open Access