Organic Photonics and Photovoltaics
Editor-in-Chief: Facchetti, Antonio
Ed. by Ponomarenko, Sergei
1 Issue per year
- Open Access
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Efficiency enhancement of P3HT:PCBM solar cells containing scattering Zn-Al hydrotalcite nanoparticles in the PEDOT:PSS layer by Bolognesi, Margherita / Tessarolo, Marta / Posati, Tamara / Nocchetti, Morena / Benfenati, Valentina / Seri, Mirko / Ruani, Giampiero and Muccini, Michele
- Naphthodithiophene-Based Semiconducting Materials for Applications in Organic Solar Cells by Wu, Zishan / Yang, Tingbin / Ong, Beng S. / Liang, Yongye and Guo, Xugang
- Functional Π-conjugated polymers based on maleimide for photovoltaic applications by Gironda, Ramona / Miozzo, Luciano / Tondelier, Denis / Chaigneau, Marc / Ghabboun, Jamal / Faroun, Maryam / Papagni, Antonio / Salamone, Marco Matteo / Ruffo, Riccardo and Yassar, Abderrahim
- Bis-pyridinium quadrupolar derivatives. High Stokes shift selective probes for bio-imaging by Salice, Patrizio / Versari, Silvia / Bradamante, Silvia / Meinardi, Francesco / Macchi, Giorgio / Pagani, Giorgio A. and Beverina, Luca
- A-D-A-Type Oligothiophenes Containing Benzothiadiazole Terminal Units for Small Molecule Organic Solar Cells by Steinberger, Simon / Mishra, Amaresh / Schulz, Gisela / Uhrich, Christian / Pfeiffer, Martin and Bäuerle, Peter
- Improving the layer morphology of solution-processed perylene diimide organic solar cells with the use of a polymeric interlayer by Singh, Ranbir / Mróz, Marta M. / Di Fonzo, Fabio / Cabanillas-Gonzalez, Juan / Marchi, Enrico / Bergamini, Giacomo / Müllen, Klaus / Jacob, Josemon and Keivanidis, Panagiotis E.
- Nanophotochromism by Barachevsky, V.A.
- Continuous lateral gradients in film morphology for position sensitive detection and organic solar cell optimization by Campoy-Quiles, M./ Randon, V. / Mróz, M. M. / Jarzaguet, M. / Garriga, M. and Cabanillas-González, J.
- Novel Approaches in the Design of Donor-Acceptor Oligomeric and Polymeric Materials for Photovoltaic Applications: D/A Blend versus Self-assembly of D/A by Covalent or Non-Covalent Interaction by Kolhe, Nagesh B. / Shinde, Shekhar / Saibal, B. and Asha, S. K.
- Spectral properties and photophysics of arylacetylenes in thin films by Flamini, Rebecca / Carlotti, Benedetta / Spalletti, Anna and Marrocchi, Assunta
- Electric Field Distribution in Hybrid Solar Cells Comprising an Organic Donor Polymer and Amorphous Silicon by Schaefer, S. / Albrecht, S. / Neher, D. / Schulze, T. F. / Conrad, E. / Korte, L. / Rech, B./ Wördenweber, J. / Gordijn, A. / Scherf, U. and Dumsch, I.
- Low-energy electron transmission for the analysis of the interface barrier formation and the density of the unoccupied electronic states in the ultra-thin layers of fluorinated copper-phthalocyanine by Komolov, A. S. / Lazneva, E. F. / Akhremtchik, S. N. / Gerasimova, N. B. and Pshenichnyuk, S. A.
- Hyperspectral imaging of polymer/fullerene blends by Torreggiani, Armida / Tinti, Francesca / Savoini, Alberto / Melchiorre, Michele / Po, Riccardo and Camaioni, Nadia
- Research in the Field of Organic Photovoltaics at the Institute for Problems of Chemical Physics of Russian Academy of Sciences by Troshin, Pavel A.
- Enhancement in Photovoltaic Properties of Plasmonic Nanostructures Incorporated Organic Solar Cells Processed in Air Using P3HT:PCBM as a Model Active Layer by Aneesh, P.M. / Kumar, C. Ram / Reshmi Varma, P.C. / Vivek, K. and Namboothiry, Manoj A.G.
- Controlling the Solidification of Organic Photovoltaic Blends with Nucleating Agents by Nekuda Malik, Jennifer A. / Treat, Neil D. / Abdelsamie, Maged / Yu, Liyang / Li, Ruipeng / Smilgies, Detlef-M. / Amassian, Aram / Hawker, Craig J. / Chabinyc, Michael L. and Stingelin, Natalie
- Nanostructured Organosilicon Luminophores for Effective Light Conversion in Organic Light Emitting Diodes by Luponosov, Yuriy N. / Surin, Nikolay M. / Susarova, Diana K. / Buzin, Mikhail I. / Anokhin, Denis V. / Ivanov, Dimitri A. / Troshin, Pavel A. and Ponomarenko, Sergei A.
- Photoconductivity of Low-Bandgap Polymer and Polymer: Fullerene Bulk Heterojunction Studied by Constant Photocurrent Method by Malov, V. V. / Tameev, A. R. / Novikov, S. V. / Khenkin, M. V. / Kazanskii, A. G. and Vannikov, A.V.
- Photoconductive and nonlinear optical properties of composites based on metallophthalocyanines by Vannikov, A. V. / Grishina, A. D. / Gorbunova, Yu. G. and Tsivadze, A. Yu.
- Spiropyran salts and their neutral precursors: synthesis, crystal structure, photochromic transformations in solutions and solid state by Yurieva, E.A. and Aldoshin, S.M.
Volume 5, Issue 1 (Apr 2017)
Influence of chemical structure of branched and dendritic organosilicon luminophores on their optical and thermal properties
Borshchev, Oleg V. / Kleymyuk, Elena A. / Surin, Nikolay M. / Svidchenko, Evgeniya A. / Fedorov, Yuriy V. / Dmitryakov, Petr V. / Chvalun, Sergei N. / Ponomarenko, Sergei A.
Published Online: 04/27/2017
- Open Access