Optofluidics, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics
Ed. by Sada, Cinzia
1 Issue per year
- One of the fastest growing peer-reviewed journals published, devoted to scholarly research in all areas of optofluidics.
- International forum for the dissemination of ideas across a wide range of sciences dealing with optofluidics, divided into several sub-sections.
- Aims at enhancing the communication of high quality research and facilitating the collaboration of scientists from different disciplines.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- The medium for the publication of manuscripts that report novel findings of broad significance in the Optofluidics, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics field that are likely to advance the direction and thinking of the field
- International forum for the dissemination of research and applied data from the full spectrum of Optofluidics, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics; designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas between researchers and especially practitioners from different disciplines ranging from biology to chemistry to engineering
- Accommodates different styles and formats to help scientists and practitioners from various backgrounds interact effortlessly
- Transparent, comprehensive and fast peer review.
- Free language-correction services for authors from non-English speaking regions.
- Worldwide dissemination.
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
- Researchers in all areas of optofluidics.
Submission of Manuscripts
Abstracting & Indexing
Optofluidics, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics is covered by the following services:
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Database
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Cinzia Sada, University of Padova, Italy
Dominik G. Rabus, Buerkert Fluid Control Systems, Germany
Editorial Advisory Board
Kristensen Anders, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
Nick Barnett, Ocean Optics, UK
Eggleton Ben, The University of Sydney, Australia
Gabriella Cipparrone, University of Calabria, Italy
Karnutsch Christian, Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Denz Cornelia, University of Muenster, Germany
Psaltis Demetri, Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Lee Won Gu, Kyung Hee University, Yongin, Korea
Ai Qun Liu, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Eichenholz Jason, Open Photonics, USA
Khashayar Khoshmanesh, RMIT University, Australia
Fainman Yeshaiahu, University of California, San Diego, USA
Lo Yu-Wa, University of California, San Diego, USA
Arshad Faraz, Bertrand, Germany
Seger Adam, MagArray Inc., USA
Brammer Marko, Festo AG & Co. KG, Germany
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15