Organelles Proteomics is an international journal that publishes proteomics data at the frontier of knowledge. The journal provides a platform to present research results on proteomics, genomics and transcriptomics at sub-cellular level across variety of species. It is also a forum for discussing the important and emerging topics in the field as well as their applications in microbiology, medicine sciences, plant biology and many others.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- Organelles Proteomics publishes general organelles and sub-cellular proteomics research on any species, providing a forum for emerging issues relevant to proteomics at sub-cellular levels.
- We also publish articles about new technologies and methods relevant to organelles proteomics, providing readers the real novelties for interest field.
- Genomics and transcriptomics studies focusing on organelles levels are also welcome.
- Organelles Proteomics journal team features research performed by individuals all over the globe, helping readers to connect with potential collaborators and correspondents.
- Organelles Proteomics presents high-impact articles on proteomics field.
- Our peer-review process is modern, and papers are published fast.
- We provide free language editing for individuals for whom English is not a first language.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Abstracting & Indexing
Organelles Proteomics is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)