Show Summary Details
More options …
Peace Economics, Peace Science and Public Policy
Editor-in-Chief: Caruso, Raul
Ed. by Böhmelt, Tobias / Bove, Vincenzo / Kibris, Arzu / Sekeris, Petros
4 Issues per year
CiteScore 2016: 0.39
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.225
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.322
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 279.00 / US$ 376.00 / GBP 210.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Ukraine Crisis 2014: A Study of Russian-Western Strategic Interaction by Ericson, Richard E. and Zeager, Lester A.
- Conflict, Crime, and Violence in Colombia by Vargas, Juan F. and Caruso, Raul
- Can SMS Technology Improve Low Take-up of Social Benefits? by Blanco, Mariana and Vargas, Juan F.
- The Birth of a Democracy: Homegrown Bicameralism in Somaliland by Azam, Jean-Paul
- Peacekeeping Works, or Does It? by Dorussen, Han
- Evidence about the Link Between Education, Poverty and Terrorism among Palestinians by Berrebi, Claude
- Lone Wolf Terrorism by Phillips, Peter J
- Cover and Frontmatter
- Triads in International Relations: The Effect of Superpower Aid, Trade, and Arms Transfers on Conflict in the Middle East by Mintz, Alex and Heo, Uk
- Aggressive or Peaceful Rise? An Empirical Assessment of China’s Militarized Conflict, 1979–2010 by Xiang, Jun/ Primiano, Christopher B. and Huang, Wei-hao
- A New Look at Weak State Conditions and Genocide Risk by Anderton, Charles H. and Carter, John R.
- Youth Unemployment, Terrorism and Political Violence, Evidence from the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict by Caruso, Raul and Gavrilova, Evelina
- Against All Odds: 2013 Richardson Award to Mats Hammarström and Peter Wallensteen by Bussmann, Margit/ Dorussen, Han and Gleditsch, Nils Petter
- Advances in Peace Economics and Peace Science: Introduction by Bo, Chen and Chatterji, Manas
- Can We Stop Talking about Somali Piracy Now? A Personal Review of Somali Piracy Studies by Shortland, Anja
- The Impact of International Economic Sanctions on Trade: An Empirical Analysis by Caruso, Raul
- On the Dynamics of Extremist Violence by Kıbrıs, Arzu and Kıbrıs, Özgür
- Vertical Inequality, Land Reform, and Insurgency in Colombia by Flores, Thomas Edward
Volume 21, Issue 4 (Dec 2015)
Volume 22 (2016)
Volume 21 (2015)
Volume 20 (2014)
Volume 19 (2013)
Volume 18 (2012)
Volume 17 (2011)
Volume 4 (1996)
Volume 3 (1995)
Volume 2 (1994)
Volume 1 (1993)
- Introduction to the Proceedings of the 15th Jan Tinbergen European Peace Science Conference
- Can We Stop Talking about Somali Piracy Now? A Personal Review of Somali Piracy StudiesAnnual NEPS Lecture 2015 at Warwick University
- Civil Conflicts, Economic Shocks and Night-time Lights
- Climate and Conflict: Whence the Weather?
- Security Perception after the Completion of UN Peacekeeping in Timor-Leste
- The Impact of US Military Spending on Public Debt in Europe (1992–2013): A Note
- Sustaining Civil Peace: A Configurational Comparative Analysis
- Military Expenditures and Free-Riding in NATO
- Non-governmental Organisations and Democracy: An Empirical Analysis
- Choosing to Intervene: US Domestic Politics and Moral Imperatives
- United States Arms Transfer Decision-Making: Determinants of Sales versus Aid
- Post-Somalia Syndrome: Does it Exist?
- How Free Media Protects Energy Infrastructure?
- Viva la Revolución, or: Do Revolutions Lead to More Democracy?
- State Power, State Capacity, and Development
- Trade and Conflicts: Do Preferential Trade Agreements Matter?
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?