Show Summary Details
Psychology of Language and Communication
1 Issue per year
CiteScore 2016: 0.24
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.200
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.380
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Strategies of Translation by Płońska, Dagmara
- Specific Language Impairment (SLI): The Internet Ralli Campaign to Raise Awareness of SLI by Conti-Ramsden, Gina/ Bishop, Dorothy V. M./ Clark, Becky/ Norbury, Courtenay Frazier and Snowling, Margaret J.
- Book Review: Robert C. Gardner, Motivation and Second Language Acquisition: The Socio-Educational Model by Okuniewski, Jan E.
- Individual Differences and Quality Of Translation: A Personality-Based Perspective by Karimnia, Amin and Mahjubi, Mahsa
- Grammatical and Semantic Acceptability of Utterance Texts of Patients Diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia. A Research Report by Obrębska, Monika
- Politeness Strategies in English Business Letters: a Comparative Study of Native and Non-Native Speakers of English by Goudarzi, Elahe/ Ghonsooly, Behzad and Taghipour, Zahra
- Age and Gender Effects on Motivation and Attitudes in German Learning: The Polish Context by Okuniewski, Jan E.
- Irony as a Means of Perception Through Communication Channels. Emotions, Attitude and IQ Related to Irony Across Gender by Milanowicz, Anna
- The Role of Gender-Biased Perceptions in Teacher-Student Interaction by Berekashvili, Nana
- Social Structure and Language Structure: the New Nomothetic Approach by Roberts, Seán and Winters, James
- Adaptation of The Western Aphasia Battery in Bangla by Keshree, Nirnay Kumar/ Kumar, Suman/ Basu, Shriya/ Chakrabarty, Madhushree and Kishore, Thomas
- Human Honest Signalling and Nonverbal Communication by Wacewicz, Sławomir and Żywiczyński, Przemysław
- Distinguishing facts from beliefs: fuzzy categories by Rabinowitz, Mitchell/ Acevedo, Maria/ Casen, Sara/ Rosengarten, Myriah/ Kowalczyk, Martha and Portnoy, Lindsay Blau
- Strategies to Discredit Opponents: Russian Presentations of Events in Countries of the Former Soviet Union by A’Beckett, Ludmilla
- The Cognitive Profile of a Talented Foreign Language Learner. A Case Study by Biedroń, Adriana and Szczepaniak, Anna
- Language and Identity: a Rhetorical Analysis of Palestinian-Israeli Writers’ Language by Margolin, Bruria
- Parental Directiveness as a Predictor of Children’S Behavior at Kindergarten by Szymańska, Agnieszka
- Non-literal speech comprehension in preschool children – an example from a study on verbal irony by Banasik, Natalia
- Brief Report: The Role of Psychological Language in Children’S Theory of Mind and Self-Concept Development by Bosacki, Sandra L.
- Language and Task Switching in Polish-English Bilinguals by Klecha, Anna
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 22 (2018)
Volume 21 (2017)
Volume 20 (2016)
Volume 19 (2015)
Volume 18 (2014)
Volume 17 (2013)
Volume 16 (2012)
Volume 15 (2011)
Volume 22, Issue 1 (Apr 2018)
Special Issue: Developmental Psycholinguistics: Old Questions, New Answers, Edited by Marlena Bartczak, Ewa Haman, Natalia Banasik-Jemielniak
Published Online: 04/03/2018
- Open Access
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?