1 Issue per year
Protist Genomics is closed for submissions and will be discontinued effective February 24, 2015
Protist Genomics is an international peer-reviewed Open Access journal that publishes original research, reviews and news in the emerging field of genomics of protists. Topics and disciplines covered by the journal include:
- Analysis of whole and partial nuclear genome data,
- Studies on organellar genomes,
- Analysis of expressed data (e.g. RNA-seq, EST),
- Comparative and evolutionary genomics, phylogenomics,
- Functional genomics, metabolomic and interactomic studies,
- Structural genomics, epigenomics,
The journal’s goal is providing a hub for researchers working in the growing field of protist genomics to present their research, discuss ideas, explore new concepts and hypotheses and review the status of particular areas and subjects.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- Original, high-quality and innovative research and review articles on a wide range of subjects in genomics of unicellular eukaryotes
- Access to all articles is free of charge.
- The latest research in the field.
- Protist Genomics is the only journal fully dedicated to publishing papers on genomics of unicellular eukaryotes, including parasites, free-living protists and algae.
- It is your first choice medium to expose your research to an audience interested primarily in protists and their genomes and more generally in eukaryotic genome biology.
- Make sure your valuable work is reviewed by researchers who understand the field of protist genomics.
- Protist Genomics is an Open Access journal, offering immediate and unrestricted access via its website.
- Publishing charges are waived during the two first years after launch.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Abstracting & Indexing
Protist Genomics is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Claudio Slamovits, Dalhousie University, Canada
Editorial Advisory Board
John M. Archibald, Dalhousie University, Canada
Sandra Baldauf, Uppsala University, Sweden
Gertraud Burger, Université de Montréal, Canada
Michael W. Gray, Dalhousie University, Canada
Christopher Howe, University of Cambridge, UK
Patrick J. Keeling, University of British Columbia, Canada
Franz Lang, Université de Montréal, Canada
Julius Lukeš, University of South Bohemia, Czech Republic
Geoffrey McFadden, University of Melbourne, Australia
Jan Pawlowski, University of Geneva, Switzerland
Andrew Roger, Dalhousie University, Canada
Najib El-Sayed, University of Maryland, USA
Dominique Soldati-Favre, University of Geneve, Switzerland
Matthew Brown, Dalhousie University, Canada
María Eugenia Francia, Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciencia, Portugal
Gillian Gile, Dalhousie University, Canada
Michalis Hadjithomas, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
Shehre-Banoo Malik-Pightling, Dalhousie University, Canada
Sebastián Najle, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Argentina
Lúcia Safi, Virginia Institute of Marine Biosciences, Virginia, USA
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15