Official Journal of the International Society of Pteridinology
Editor-in-Chief: Fuchs, Dietmar
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 0.531
CiteScore 2018: 0.67
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2018: 0.195
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 0.318
ICV 2018: 145.86
Mitogenic Effects of Tetrahydrobiopterin : Involvement of Catecholamine and Nitric Oxide Synthesis
- Corresponding author
- Gossett Neurology Laboratories, Henry Ford Health Sciences Center, Case Western Reserve University, One Ford Place, Detroit, MI 48201
- Veterans Administration Medical Center, 3415 Southfield Rd., Allen Park, MI 48101
- Cellular and Clinical Neurobiology Program, Dept. of Psychiatry, Wayne State University, Detroit MI, 48201 , U.S.A.
- Other articles by this author:
- De Gruyter OnlineGoogle Scholar
Here you can find all Crossref-listed publications in which this article is cited. If you would like to receive automatic email messages as soon as this article is cited in other publications, simply activate the “Citation Alert” on the top of this page.