Show Summary Details
Official Journal of the International Society of Pteridinology
Editor-in-Chief: Fuchs, Dietmar
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 0.531
CiteScore 2018: 0.67
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2018: 0.195
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 0.318
ICV 2018: 145.86
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Serum tryptophan, kynurenine, phenylalanine, tyrosine and neopterin concentrations in 100 healthy blood donors by Geisler, Simon/ Mayersbach, Peter/ Becker, Kathrin/ Schennach, Harald/ Fuchs, Dietmar and Gostner, Johanna M.
- Pterin function in bacteria by Feirer, Nathan and Fuqua, Clay
- Human breast milk concentration of neopterin at various stages of lactation and during a single feeding by Plata-Nazar, Katarzyna/ Woś-Wasilewska, Ewa/ Szlagatys-Sidorkiewcz, Agnieszka/ Łuczak, Grażyna/ Zagierski, Maciej/ Martysiak-Żurowska, Dorota and Kamińska, Barbara
- A concise treatment of pterins: some recent synthetic and methodology aspects and their applications in molecular sensors by Goswami, Shyamaprosad/ Das, Manas Kumar/ Sain, Dibyendu and Goswami, Bhaswati
- Novel insights in folate receptors and transporters: implications for disease and treatment of immune diseases and cancer by Jansen, Gerrit and Peters, Godefridus J.
- An ab initio and density functional theory study on neutral pterin radicals by Reibnegger, Gilbert
- Polyamines, folic acid supplementation and cancerogenesis by Bjelakovic, Gordana/ Stojanovic, Ivana/ Stoimenov, Tatjana Jevtovic/ Pavlovic, Dusica/ Kocic, Gordana/ Bjelakovic, Goran B./ Sokolovic, Dusan and Basic, Jelena
- Prof. Wolfgang Pfleiderer (List of Publications in Pteridine field)
- In psychiatrically healthy individuals, overweight women but not men have lower tryptophan levels by Raheja, Uttam K./ Fuchs, Dietmar/ Giegling, Ina/ Brenner, Lisa A./ Rovner, Sergio F./ Mohyuddin, Iqra/ Weghuber, Daniel/ Mangge, Harald/ Rujescu, Dan and Postolache, Teodor T.
- Pterin determination in cerebrospinal fluid: state of the art by Guibal, Pierre/ Lo, Aurélien/ Maitre, Philippe and Moussa, Fathi
- The role of urinary pteridines as disease biomarkers by Burton, Casey and Ma, Yinfa
- Periodontal, metabolic, and cardiovascular disease: Exploring the role of inflammation and mental health by Postolache, Teodor T./ Makkar, Hina/ Wadhawan, Abhishek/ Dagdag, Aline/ Reynolds, Mark A. and Merchant, Anwar T.
- Neopterin and 7,8-dihydroneopterin are generated within atherosclerotic plaques by Janmale, Tejraj/ Genet, Rebecca/ Crone, Elizabeth/ Flavall, Elizabeth/ Firth, Carol/ Pirker, John/ Roake, Justin A. and Gieseg, Steven P.
- No evidence for airborne transmission of Toxoplasma gondii in a very high prevalence area in Lancaster County by Postolache, Teodor T./ Wadhawan, Abhishek/ Dagdag, Aline/ Mohyuddin, Hira/ Donnelly, Patrick/ Jones, Jeffrey L. and Hill, Dolores E.
- 37th International Winter-Workshop Clinical, Chemical and Biochemical Aspects of Pteridines and Related Topics by Fuchs, D./ Gostner, J. M./ Griesmacher, A./ Melichar, B./ Reibnegger, G./ Weiss, G. and Werner, E. R.
- Immune Modulation by cross-linked Bovine Colostrum in vitro and in vivo by Pedersen, Ninfa R. and Hidayat, Budi J.
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 30 (2019)
Volume 29 (2018)
Volume 28 (2017)
Volume 26 (2015)
Volume 25 (2014)
Volume 24 (2013)
Volume 23 (2012)
Volume 22 (2011)
Volume 21 (2010)
Volume 20 (2009)
Volume 19 (2008)
Volume 18 (2007)
Volume 17 (2006)
Volume 16 (2005)
Volume 15 (2004)
Volume 14 (2003)
Volume 13 (2002)
Volume 12 (2001)
Volume 11 (2000)
Volume 10 (1999)
Volume 9 (1998)
Volume 8 (1997)
Volume 7 (1996)
Volume 6 (1995)
Volume 5 (1994)
Volume 4 (1993)
Volume 2 (1990)
Volume 15, Issue 2 (May 2004)
Abstracts: Twenty-third International Winter-Workshop Clinical, Chemical, and Biochemical Aspects of Pteridines
Published Online: 08/10/2013
- Licensed Access