Review of Artistic Education
2 Issues per year
Oral presentations of scientific work and critical reflections within the Sections: Music, Theatre, Choreography, Fine Arts, Education.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
The Journal is intended as an opportunity for interdisciplinary and intercultural approach opened to pedagogical, psychological, sociological and political analyses in the field of intercultural and artistic education. There are few journals that address this area of research.
Our declared goal is to stimulate the production of scientific knowledge in the field of artistic education and to develop the community of educational practice and research in artistic domain: informational and communicational technologies in art education, pedagogy of art in comparative approaches, the formation of teaching staff from artistic education domain, intercultural dimensions of artistic education, art as mean of mediation and action in communities, a special section in the event will be reserved for the analysis concerning the cultural-educational aspects of the Rroma people.
CrossCheck Plagiarism Screening System
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of CrossCheck System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. CrossCheck is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the CrossCheck System can be found at:
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
In presenting ideas on a topic, all manuscripts proposed for publishing should be concise and include an even number of pages. We strongly recommend authors to limit to 10 pages (including References, the Title and Abstract in English.
Submitted papers will be subjected to a blind peer-review process with proficient members of the international academic community active in the field of artistic education.
You can find below the scientific criteria used in the peer – review process. The whole responsibility for the accuracy of the empirical support, analysis and interpretation of data, as well as for the accuracy of the text and English language command, belong entirely to the authors.
Submission of the manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for a publication elsewhere.
- The accepted publishing languages are: English.
- The words and quotes in foreign languages are written in Italics. The quotes in Romanian are written normally. Every quote shall have a foot note.
- Every author shall insert his name below the title of the paper, upper right on the paper, with a foot note that shall stipulate: academic title, institution, city, country, e-mail.
- Every text shall be preceded by an abstract and key-words (about 5 key-words). The abstract and the key-words section will be about of 800 characters;
- The abstract and key-words shall be written both in English.
- Each abbreviation shall be explained only at first use.
- The bibliographical references must include at least one author listed by ISI or quoted in ISI articles.
- page - A4;
- page setup: up – 2,5cm; down – 2,5 cm; left – 2,5 cm; right – 2,5 cm;
- length of paper: maximum 10 pages (30 000 characters, including bibliography/references and abstract);
- page setup: Normal, Single space;
- title: Aldine (bold), TNR 14;
- personal information: TNR 12 Normal, Right;
- text: TNR, 14;
- abstract and key words: TNR 12 Italics
- tables/ figures in text will be black and white, or easily understood in a black and white printing;
- bibliographical references:
- BOOK: Author, (year), Title, edition, publishing house, city.
- ARTICLE: Author, (year), Title, in „ame of Journal", volume, number,
Submit your manuscripts to the journal via email to email@example.com
Abstracting & Indexing
Review of Artistic Education is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CEEOL - Central and Eastern European Online Library
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Pașca Eugenia Maria, “George Enescu” National University of Arts, Iaşi, Romania
Deputy/ Managing Editor
Iușcă Dorina Geta, “George Enescu” National University of Arts, Iaşi, Romania
Aprotosoaie Iftimi Ana Maria, “George Enescu” National University of Arts, Iaşi, Romania
Editorial Advisory Board
Pugholm Børge, Via University College, Viborg, Danemarca
Himmelbauer Regine, Joseph Haydn Konservatorium, Eisenstadt, Austria
Padula Alessandra, Conservatorio di Musica “Giuseppe Verdi”, Milan, Italy
Vasilache Adrian Theodor, Conservatorio Statale di Musica “Giovanni Batista Pergolesi”, Fermo, Italy
Gagim Ion, "Alecu Russo" State University, Bălți, Republic of Moldavia
Tetelea Margarita, "Alecu Russo" State University, Bălți, Republic of Moldavia
Kołodziejski Maciej, Pultusk Academy of Humanities, Pultusk, Poland
Cucoş Constantin, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iași, Romania
Cozma Teodor, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iași, Romania
Șoitu Laurențiu, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iași, Romania
Mitescu Manea Mihaela, “George Enescu” National University of Arts, Iaşi, Romania
Eși Marius Costel, "Ștefan cel Mare" University, Suceava, Romania
Morari Marina, "Alecu Russo" State University, Bălți, Republic of Moldavia
Granețkaia Lilia, "Alecu Russo" State University, Bălți, Republic of Moldavia
Masari Gianina Ana, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iași, Romania
Popa Nicoleta Laura, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iași, Romania
Seghedin Elena, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iași, Romania
Stan Liliana, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iași, Romania
Marin Simona, "Dunărea de Jos" University, Galați, Romania
Rusu Marinela, Romanian Academy, Institute “Gheorghe Zane”, Iaşi, Branch of Romania
Ona Anghel Ionica Ona, “George Enescu” National University of Arts, Iaşi, Romania
Siromoto Tomoko, UCL Institute of Education London, United Kingdom
Iațeșen Loredana Viorica, “George Enescu” National University of Arts, Iaşi, Romania
Moga Ștefania, Translation Centre “Universum”, Iași, Romania
Antochi Elena Carmen, “George Enescu” National University of Arts, Iaşi, Romania
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.