Reviews on Environmental Health
Editor-in-Chief: Carpenter, David O. / Sly, Peter
Editorial Board Member: Brugge, Doug / Edwards, John W. / Field, R.William / Garbisu, Carlos / Hales, Simon / Horowitz, Michal / Lawrence, Roderick / Maibach, H.I. / Shaw, Susan / Tao, Shu / Tchounwou, Paul B.
4 Issues per year
CiteScore 2016: 1.95
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.543
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.885
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 442.00 / US$ 664.00 / GBP 332.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 442.00 / US$ 664.00 / GBP 332.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 442.00 / US$ 664.00 / GBP 332.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 531.00 / US$ 797.00 / GBP 399.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 531.00 / US$ 797.00 / GBP 399.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Developmental and reproductive effects of chemicals associated with unconventional oil and natural gas operations by Webb, Ellen/ Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila/ Cheng, Amanda/ Kassotis, Christopher D./ Balise, Victoria and Nagel, Susan C.
- Understanding exposure from natural gas drilling puts current air standards to the test by Brown, David/ Weinberger, Beth/ Lewis, Celia and Bonaparte, Heather
- Retraction of: EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2015 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses by Belyaev, Igor/ Dean, Amy/ Eger, Horst/ Hubmann, Gerhard/ Jandrisovits, Reinhold/ Johansson, Olle/ Kern, Markus/ Kundi, Michael/ Lercher, Piero/ Mosgöller, Wilhelm/ Moshammer, Hanns/ Müller, Kurt/ Oberfeld, Gerd/ Ohnsorge, Peter/ Pelzmann, Peter/ Schein...
- Review of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and management by clinicians by Bested, Alison C. and Marshall, Lynn M.
- Scientific evidence contradicts findings and assumptions of Canadian Safety Panel 6: microwaves act through voltage-gated calcium channel activation to induce biological impacts at non-thermal levels, supporting a paradigm shift for microwave/lower fre.. by Pall, Martin L.
- Potential hazards of air pollutant emissions from unconventional oil and natural gas operations on the respiratory health of children and infants by Webb, Ellen/ Hays, Jake/ Dyrszka, Larysa/ Rodriguez, Brian/ Cox, Caroline/ Huffling, Katie and Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila
- Obesity and public health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by DeNicola, Erica/ Aburizaiza, Omar S./ Siddique, Azhar/ Khwaja, Haider and Carpenter, David O.
- Genotoxic assessment of calcium hypochlorite and Strychnos potatorum Linn. seeds—two commonly used water purifying agents by Neelamkavil, Sandhya Vincent and Thoppil, John E.
- Human exposures to bisphenol A: mismatches between data and assumptions by Vandenberg, Laura N./ Hunt, Patricia A./ Myers, John Peterson and vom Saal, Frederick S.
- Fibromyalgia syndrome pathology and environmental influences on afflictions with medically unexplained symptoms by Albrecht, Phillip J. and Rice, Frank L.
- Human disease resulting from exposure to electromagnetic fields1) by Carpenter, David O.
- Community-based approaches to environmental health research around the globe by Collman, Gwen W.
- Halogenated Flame Retardants: Do the Fire Safety Benefits Justify the Risks? by Shaw , Susan
- Somatotype, Nutrition, and Obesity by Koleva , M./ Nacheva , A. and Boev , M.
- History of chemical sensitivity and diagnosis by Rea, William J.
- Effects of Lean Six Sigma application in healthcare services: a literature review by Ahmed, Selim/ Manaf, Noor H.A. and Islam, Rafikul
Volume 32 (2017)
Volume 31 (2016)
Volume 30 (2015)
Volume 29 (2014)
Volume 28 (2013)
Volume 27 (2012)
Volume 26 (2011)
Volume 25 (2010)
Volume 24 (2009)
Volume 23 (2008)
Volume 22 (2007)
Volume 21 (2006)
Volume 20 (2005)
Volume 18 (2003)
Volume 17 (2002)
Volume 16 (2001)
Volume 15 (2000)
Volume 14 (1999)
Volume 12 (1997)
Volume 11 (1996)
Volume 10 (1994)
Volume 9 (1991)
Volume 8 (1989)
Volume 6 (1986)
- The Pacific Basin Consortium for Environment and Health
- Environmental exposure in indigenous communities: an international perspective
- Novel materials for environmental remediation of oil sands contaminants
- Long-term health consequences of prenatal arsenic exposure: links to the genome and the epigenome
- Health hazards and mitigation of chronic poisoning from arsenic in drinking water: Taiwan experiences
- Remediation of mercury-contaminated soil – a case study
- Bioaccessibility, release kinetics, and molecular speciation of arsenic and lead in geo-dusts from the Iron King Mine Federal Superfund site in Humboldt, Arizona
- Mercury poisoning dentistry: high-level indoor air mercury contamination at selected dental sites
- New approaches and insights into bioremediation of hazardous waste
- Modeling the emission sources for polychlorinated biphenyls in India: implications for human health risk assessment
- Microorganism-assisted phytoremediation of heavy metal and endosulfan contaminated soil
- Chemicals: friends and foes
- Spatial distribution of persistent organic pollutants in the surface water of River Brahmaputra and River Ganga in India
- Hexachlorocyclohexane: persistence, toxicity and decontamination
- E-waste: impacts, issues and management strategies
- Clean water and sanitation in developing areas lacking conventional power
- Striving for success in sanitation, hygiene, and water supply
- Solar membrane distillation: desalination for the Navajo Nation
- Climate change and managing water crisis: Pakistan’s perspective
- Effective utilization of waste water through recycling, reuse, and remediation for sustainable agriculture
- Socially responsible mining: the relationship between mining and poverty, human health and the environment
- Modeling the emission, transport and deposition of contaminated dust from a mine tailing site
- Coal mine drainage sludge and its application for treating metallic mine effluent
- Nanotechnology and toxicology
- Nanotoxicology and nanotechnology: new findings from the NIEHS and Superfund Research Program scientific community
- Nanotechnology in environmental remediation: degradation of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) over visible-light-active nanostructured materials
- Combating infectious diseases in the Pacific Islands: sentinel surveillance, environmental health, and geospatial tools
- Projected health impacts of heat events in Washington State associated with climate change
- Community-based approaches to environmental health research around the globe
- Particulate air pollution and cardiovascular disease – it is time to take it seriously
- Chemical exposure and respiratory health of children in an industrial setting
- Fine particles characterization in residential homes located in different microenvironment of India
- Respiratory health risk assessment of children living close to industrial areas in Indonesia