Reviews on Environmental Health
Editor-in-Chief: Carpenter, David O. / Sly, Peter
Editorial Board Member: Brugge, Doug / Diaz-Barriga, Fernando / Edwards, John W. / Field, R.William / Hales, Simon / Horowitz, Michal / Maibach, H.I. / Shaw, Susan / Stein, Renato / Tao, Shu / Tchounwou, Paul B.
4 Issues per year
CiteScore 2016: 1.95
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.776
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.676
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 442.00 / US$ 664.00 / GBP 332.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 442.00 / US$ 664.00 / GBP 332.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 442.00 / US$ 664.00 / GBP 332.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 531.00 / US$ 797.00 / GBP 399.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 531.00 / US$ 797.00 / GBP 399.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Developmental and reproductive effects of chemicals associated with unconventional oil and natural gas operations by Webb, Ellen/ Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila/ Cheng, Amanda/ Kassotis, Christopher D./ Balise, Victoria and Nagel, Susan C.
- Understanding exposure from natural gas drilling puts current air standards to the test by Brown, David/ Weinberger, Beth/ Lewis, Celia and Bonaparte, Heather
- Retraction of: EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2015 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses by Belyaev, Igor/ Dean, Amy/ Eger, Horst/ Hubmann, Gerhard/ Jandrisovits, Reinhold/ Johansson, Olle/ Kern, Markus/ Kundi, Michael/ Lercher, Piero/ Mosgöller, Wilhelm/ Moshammer, Hanns/ Müller, Kurt/ Oberfeld, Gerd/ Ohnsorge, Peter/ Pelzmann, Peter/ Schein...
- Review of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and management by clinicians by Bested, Alison C. and Marshall, Lynn M.
- Scientific evidence contradicts findings and assumptions of Canadian Safety Panel 6: microwaves act through voltage-gated calcium channel activation to induce biological impacts at non-thermal levels, supporting a paradigm shift for microwave/lower fre.. by Pall, Martin L.
- Potential hazards of air pollutant emissions from unconventional oil and natural gas operations on the respiratory health of children and infants by Webb, Ellen/ Hays, Jake/ Dyrszka, Larysa/ Rodriguez, Brian/ Cox, Caroline/ Huffling, Katie and Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila
- Obesity and public health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by DeNicola, Erica/ Aburizaiza, Omar S./ Siddique, Azhar/ Khwaja, Haider and Carpenter, David O.
- Genotoxic assessment of calcium hypochlorite and Strychnos potatorum Linn. seeds—two commonly used water purifying agents by Neelamkavil, Sandhya Vincent and Thoppil, John E.
- Human exposures to bisphenol A: mismatches between data and assumptions by Vandenberg, Laura N./ Hunt, Patricia A./ Myers, John Peterson and vom Saal, Frederick S.
- Fibromyalgia syndrome pathology and environmental influences on afflictions with medically unexplained symptoms by Albrecht, Phillip J. and Rice, Frank L.
- Human disease resulting from exposure to electromagnetic fields1) by Carpenter, David O.
- Community-based approaches to environmental health research around the globe by Collman, Gwen W.
- Halogenated Flame Retardants: Do the Fire Safety Benefits Justify the Risks? by Shaw , Susan
- Somatotype, Nutrition, and Obesity by Koleva , M./ Nacheva , A. and Boev , M.
- History of chemical sensitivity and diagnosis by Rea, William J.
- Effects of Lean Six Sigma application in healthcare services: a literature review by Ahmed, Selim/ Manaf, Noor H.A. and Islam, Rafikul
Volume 32 (2017)
Volume 31 (2016)
Volume 30 (2015)
Volume 29 (2014)
Volume 28 (2013)
Volume 27 (2012)
Volume 26 (2011)
Volume 25 (2010)
Volume 24 (2009)
Volume 23 (2008)
Volume 22 (2007)
Volume 21 (2006)
Volume 20 (2005)
Volume 18 (2003)
Volume 17 (2002)
Volume 16 (2001)
Volume 15 (2000)
Volume 14 (1999)
Volume 12 (1997)
Volume 11 (1996)
Volume 10 (1994)
Volume 9 (1991)
Volume 8 (1989)
Volume 6 (1986)
Volume 29, Issue 4 (Dec 2014)
Selected papers from the Conference on Corporate Influences on Fracking, Food and Wireless, March 13-14, Part 2
Hays, Jake / de Melo-Martín, Inmaculada
Published Online: 11/26/2014
Brown, David / Weinberger, Beth / Lewis, Celia / Bonaparte, Heather
Published Online: 03/29/2014
- Free Access
Unconventional natural gas development and public health: toward a community-informed research agenda
Korfmacher, Katrina Smith / Elam, Sarah / Gray, Kathleen M. / Haynes, Erin / Hughes, Megan Hoert
Published Online: 09/10/2014
Developmental and reproductive effects of chemicals associated with unconventional oil and natural gas operations
Webb, Ellen / Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila / Cheng, Amanda / Kassotis, Christopher D. / Balise, Victoria / Nagel, Susan C.
Published Online: 12/05/2014
- Free Access
Jacobs, Molly M. / Massey, Rachel I. / Tenney, Heather / Harriman, Elizabeth
Published Online: 11/25/2014
Hosseinimehr, Seyed Jalal
Published Online: 04/02/2014
Akinyemi, Ayodele J. / Oboh, Ganiyu / Ademiluyi, Adedayo O. / Araoye, Obafemi O. / Oyeleye, Sunday I.
Published Online: 05/15/2014
A review of potable water accessibility and sustainability issues in developing countries – case study of Uganda
Nayebare, Shedrack R. / Wilson, Lloyd R. / Carpenter, David O. / Dziewulski, David M. / Kannan, Kurunthachalam
Published Online: 06/11/2014