Reviews on Environmental Health
Editor-in-Chief: Carpenter, David O. / Sly, Peter
Editorial Board Member: Brugge, Doug / Diaz-Barriga, Fernando / Edwards, John W. / Field, R.William / Hales, Simon / Horowitz, Michal / Maibach, H.I. / Shaw, Susan / Stein, Renato / Tao, Shu / Tchounwou, Paul B.
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.776
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.676
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 1.795
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 421.00 / US$ 632.00 / GBP 316.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 421.00 / US$ 632.00 / GBP 316.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 421.00 / US$ 632.00 / GBP 316.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 506.00 / US$ 759.00 / GBP 380.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 506.00 / US$ 759.00 / GBP 380.00*
- Current Issue
- Ahead of print
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Developmental and reproductive effects of chemicals associated with unconventional oil and natural gas operations by Webb, Ellen/ Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila/ Cheng, Amanda/ Kassotis, Christopher D./ Balise, Victoria and Nagel, Susan C.
- Understanding exposure from natural gas drilling puts current air standards to the test by Brown, David/ Weinberger, Beth/ Lewis, Celia and Bonaparte, Heather
- Retraction of: EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2015 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses by Belyaev, Igor/ Dean, Amy/ Eger, Horst/ Hubmann, Gerhard/ Jandrisovits, Reinhold/ Johansson, Olle/ Kern, Markus/ Kundi, Michael/ Lercher, Piero/ Mosgöller, Wilhelm/ Moshammer, Hanns/ Müller, Kurt/ Oberfeld, Gerd/ Ohnsorge, Peter/ Pelzmann, Peter/ Schein...
- Review of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and management by clinicians by Bested, Alison C. and Marshall, Lynn M.
- Scientific evidence contradicts findings and assumptions of Canadian Safety Panel 6: microwaves act through voltage-gated calcium channel activation to induce biological impacts at non-thermal levels, supporting a paradigm shift for microwave/lower fre.. by Pall, Martin L.
- Potential hazards of air pollutant emissions from unconventional oil and natural gas operations on the respiratory health of children and infants by Webb, Ellen/ Hays, Jake/ Dyrszka, Larysa/ Rodriguez, Brian/ Cox, Caroline/ Huffling, Katie and Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila
- Obesity and public health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by DeNicola, Erica/ Aburizaiza, Omar S./ Siddique, Azhar/ Khwaja, Haider and Carpenter, David O.
- Genotoxic assessment of calcium hypochlorite and Strychnos potatorum Linn. seeds—two commonly used water purifying agents by Neelamkavil, Sandhya Vincent and Thoppil, John E.
- Human exposures to bisphenol A: mismatches between data and assumptions by Vandenberg, Laura N./ Hunt, Patricia A./ Myers, John Peterson and vom Saal, Frederick S.
- Fibromyalgia syndrome pathology and environmental influences on afflictions with medically unexplained symptoms by Albrecht, Phillip J. and Rice, Frank L.
- Human disease resulting from exposure to electromagnetic fields1) by Carpenter, David O.
- Community-based approaches to environmental health research around the globe by Collman, Gwen W.
- Halogenated Flame Retardants: Do the Fire Safety Benefits Justify the Risks? by Shaw , Susan
- Somatotype, Nutrition, and Obesity by Koleva , M./ Nacheva , A. and Boev , M.
- History of chemical sensitivity and diagnosis by Rea, William J.
- Effects of Lean Six Sigma application in healthcare services: a literature review by Ahmed, Selim/ Manaf, Noor H.A. and Islam, Rafikul
Volume 31 (2016)
Volume 30 (2015)
Volume 29 (2014)
Volume 28 (2013)
Volume 27 (2012)
Volume 26 (2011)
Volume 25 (2010)
Volume 24 (2009)
Volume 23 (2008)
Volume 22 (2007)
Volume 21 (2006)
Volume 20 (2005)
Volume 18 (2003)
Volume 17 (2002)
Volume 16 (2001)
Volume 15 (2000)
Volume 14 (1999)
Volume 12 (1997)
Volume 11 (1996)
Volume 10 (1994)
Volume 9 (1991)
Volume 6 (1986)
Volume 31, Issue 3 (Sep 2016)
Sly, Peter D.
Published Online: 09/20/2016
The role of socioeconomic position as an effect-modifier of the association between outdoor air pollution and children’s asthma exacerbations: an equity-focused systematic review
Rodriguez-Villamizar, Laura A. / Berney, Colin / Villa-Roel, Cristina / Ospina, Maria B. / Osornio-Vargas, Alvaro / Rowe, Brian H.
Published Online: 05/26/2016
Silva, João F.S. / Mattos, Inês E. / Luz, Laércio L. / Carmo, Cleber N. / Aydos, Ricardo D.
Published Online: 05/31/2016
Wright, Jackie / Edwards, John / Walker, Stewart
Published Online: 07/18/2016
- Free Access
EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2016 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses
Belyaev, Igor / Dean, Amy / Eger, Horst / Hubmann, Gerhard / Jandrisovits, Reinhold / Kern, Markus / Kundi, Michael / Moshammer, Hanns / Lercher, Piero / Müller, Kurt / Oberfeld, Gerd / Ohnsorge, Peter / Pelzmann, Peter / Scheingraber, Claus / Thill, Roby
Published Online: 07/25/2016
- Free Access