Reviews on Environmental Health
Editor-in-Chief: Carpenter, David O. / Sly, Peter
Editorial Board: Brugge, Doug / Edwards, John W. / Field, R.William / Garbisu, Carlos / Hales, Simon / Horowitz, Michal / Lawrence, Roderick / Maibach, H.I. / Shaw, Susan / Tao, Shu / Tchounwou, Paul B.
4 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2017: 1.284
CiteScore 2017: 1.29
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.438
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.603
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 455.00 / US$ 684.00 / GBP 373.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 455.00 / US$ 684.00 / GBP 373.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 455.00 / US$ 684.00 / GBP 373.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 547.00 / US$ 821.00 / GBP 448.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 547.00 / US$ 821.00 / GBP 448.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Developmental and reproductive effects of chemicals associated with unconventional oil and natural gas operations by Webb, Ellen/ Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila/ Cheng, Amanda/ Kassotis, Christopher D./ Balise, Victoria and Nagel, Susan C.
- EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2016 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses by Belyaev, Igor/ Dean, Amy/ Eger, Horst/ Hubmann, Gerhard/ Jandrisovits, Reinhold/ Kern, Markus/ Kundi, Michael/ Moshammer, Hanns/ Lercher, Piero/ Müller, Kurt/ Oberfeld, Gerd/ Ohnsorge, Peter/ Pelzmann, Peter/ Scheingraber, Claus and Thill, Roby
- Inaccurate official assessment of radiofrequency safety by the Advisory Group on Non-ionising Radiation by Starkey, Sarah J.
- Understanding exposure from natural gas drilling puts current air standards to the test by Brown, David/ Weinberger, Beth/ Lewis, Celia and Bonaparte, Heather
- Retraction of: EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2015 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses by Belyaev, Igor/ Dean, Amy/ Eger, Horst/ Hubmann, Gerhard/ Jandrisovits, Reinhold/ Johansson, Olle/ Kern, Markus/ Kundi, Michael/ Lercher, Piero/ Mosgöller, Wilhelm/ Moshammer, Hanns/ Müller, Kurt/ Oberfeld, Gerd/ Ohnsorge, Peter/ Pelzmann, Peter/ Schein...
- Review of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and management by clinicians by Bested, Alison C. and Marshall, Lynn M.
- Scientific evidence contradicts findings and assumptions of Canadian Safety Panel 6: microwaves act through voltage-gated calcium channel activation to induce biological impacts at non-thermal levels, supporting a paradigm shift for microwave/lower fre.. by Pall, Martin L.
- Potential hazards of air pollutant emissions from unconventional oil and natural gas operations on the respiratory health of children and infants by Webb, Ellen/ Hays, Jake/ Dyrszka, Larysa/ Rodriguez, Brian/ Cox, Caroline/ Huffling, Katie and Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila
- Functional brain MRI in patients complaining of electrohypersensitivity after long term exposure to electromagnetic fields by Heuser, Gunnar and Heuser, Sylvia A.
- The role of nutrition in influencing mechanisms involved in environmentally mediated diseases by Hennig, Bernhard/ Petriello, Michael C./ Gamble, Mary V./ Surh, Young-Joon/ Kresty, Laura A./ Frank, Norbert/ Rangkadilok, Nuchanart/ Ruchirawat, Mathuros and Suk, William A.
- Obesity and public health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by DeNicola, Erica/ Aburizaiza, Omar S./ Siddique, Azhar/ Khwaja, Haider and Carpenter, David O.
- Fibromyalgia syndrome pathology and environmental influences on afflictions with medically unexplained symptoms by Albrecht, Phillip J. and Rice, Frank L.
- Genotoxic assessment of calcium hypochlorite and Strychnos potatorum Linn. seeds—two commonly used water purifying agents by Neelamkavil, Sandhya Vincent and Thoppil, John E.
- Human exposures to bisphenol A: mismatches between data and assumptions by Vandenberg, Laura N./ Hunt, Patricia A./ Myers, John Peterson and vom Saal, Frederick S.
- Neurodevelopmental and neurological effects of chemicals associated with unconventional oil and natural gas operations and their potential effects on infants and children by Webb, Ellen/ Moon, Julie/ Dyrszka, Larysa/ Rodriguez, Brian/ Cox, Caroline/ Patisaul, Heather/ Bushkin, Sheila and London, Eric
Volume 32 (2017)
Volume 31 (2016)
Volume 30 (2015)
Volume 29 (2014)
Volume 28 (2013)
Volume 27 (2012)
Volume 26 (2011)
Volume 25 (2010)
Volume 24 (2009)
Volume 23 (2008)
Volume 22 (2007)
Volume 21 (2006)
Volume 20 (2005)
Volume 18 (2003)
Volume 17 (2002)
Volume 16 (2001)
Volume 15 (2000)
Volume 14 (1999)
Volume 12 (1997)
Volume 11 (1996)
Volume 10 (1994)
Volume 9 (1991)
Volume 8 (1989)
Volume 6 (1986)
Volume 32, Issue 3 (Sep 2017)
Sly, Peter D.
Published Online: 09/13/2017
Yukalang, Nachalida / Clarke, Beverley Dawn / Ross, Kirstin Elizabeth
Published Online: 01/11/2017
Zainol Abidin, Najihah / Zainal Abidin, Emilia / Zulkifli, Aziemah / Karuppiah, Karmegam / Syed Ismail, Sharifah Norkhadijah / Amer Nordin, Amer Siddiq
Published Online: 01/20/2017
- Free Access
Rajput, Ritu Singh / Pandey, Sonali / Bhadauria, Seema
Published Online: 04/06/2017
Krometis, Leigh-Anne / Gohlke, Julia / Kolivras, Korine / Satterwhite, Emily / Marmagas, Susan West / Marr, Linsey C.
Published Online: 07/06/2017
- Open Access
Khanjani, Narges / Jafarnejad, Abu-Bakr / Tavakkoli, Leila
Published Online: 03/11/2017
Knudsen, Lisbeth E. / Hansen, Pernille Winton / Mizrak, Seher / Hansen, Heidi K. / Mørck, Thit A. / Nielsen, Flemming / Siersma, Volkert / Mathiesen, Line
Published Online: 03/17/2017
- Free Access
Functional brain MRI in patients complaining of electrohypersensitivity after long term exposure to electromagnetic fields
Heuser, Gunnar / Heuser, Sylvia A.
Published Online: 07/05/2017