Reviews on Environmental Health
Editor-in-Chief: Carpenter, David O. / Sly, Peter
Editorial Board: Brugge, Doug / Edwards, John W. / Field, R.William / Garbisu, Carlos / Hales, Simon / Horowitz, Michal / Lawrence, Roderick / Maibach, H.I. / Shaw, Susan / Tao, Shu / Tchounwou, Paul B.
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 1.616
CiteScore 2018: 1.69
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2018: 0.508
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 0.664
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 469.00 / US$ 705.00 / GBP 384.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 469.00 / US$ 705.00 / GBP 384.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 469.00 / US$ 705.00 / GBP 384.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 563.00 / US$ 846.00 / GBP 461.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 563.00 / US$ 846.00 / GBP 461.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Inaccurate official assessment of radiofrequency safety by the Advisory Group on Non-ionising Radiation by Starkey, Sarah J.
- EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2016 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses by Belyaev, Igor/ Dean, Amy/ Eger, Horst/ Hubmann, Gerhard/ Jandrisovits, Reinhold/ Kern, Markus/ Kundi, Michael/ Moshammer, Hanns/ Lercher, Piero/ Müller, Kurt/ Oberfeld, Gerd/ Ohnsorge, Peter/ Pelzmann, Peter/ Scheingraber, Claus and Thill, Roby
- Developmental and reproductive effects of chemicals associated with unconventional oil and natural gas operations by Webb, Ellen/ Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila/ Cheng, Amanda/ Kassotis, Christopher D./ Balise, Victoria and Nagel, Susan C.
- Retraction of: EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2015 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses by Belyaev, Igor/ Dean, Amy/ Eger, Horst/ Hubmann, Gerhard/ Jandrisovits, Reinhold/ Johansson, Olle/ Kern, Markus/ Kundi, Michael/ Lercher, Piero/ Mosgöller, Wilhelm/ Moshammer, Hanns/ Müller, Kurt/ Oberfeld, Gerd/ Ohnsorge, Peter/ Pelzmann, Peter/ Schein...
- Understanding exposure from natural gas drilling puts current air standards to the test by Brown, David/ Weinberger, Beth/ Lewis, Celia and Bonaparte, Heather
- Scientific evidence contradicts findings and assumptions of Canadian Safety Panel 6: microwaves act through voltage-gated calcium channel activation to induce biological impacts at non-thermal levels, supporting a paradigm shift for microwave/lower fre.. by Pall, Martin L.
- Review of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and management by clinicians by Bested, Alison C. and Marshall, Lynn M.
- Plastic waste as a significant threat to environment – a systematic literature review by Ilyas, Muhammad/ Ahmad, Waqas/ Khan, Hizbullah/ Yousaf, Saeeda/ Khan, Kifayatullah and Nazir, Shah
- Neurodevelopmental and neurological effects of chemicals associated with unconventional oil and natural gas operations and their potential effects on infants and children by Webb, Ellen/ Moon, Julie/ Dyrszka, Larysa/ Rodriguez, Brian/ Cox, Caroline/ Patisaul, Heather/ Bushkin, Sheila and London, Eric
- Potential hazards of air pollutant emissions from unconventional oil and natural gas operations on the respiratory health of children and infants by Webb, Ellen/ Hays, Jake/ Dyrszka, Larysa/ Rodriguez, Brian/ Cox, Caroline/ Huffling, Katie and Bushkin-Bedient, Sheila
- Antifungal properties of essential oils for improvement of indoor air quality: a review by Whiley, Harriet/ Gaskin, Sharyn/ Schroder, Tiffany and Ross, Kirstin
- Fibromyalgia syndrome pathology and environmental influences on afflictions with medically unexplained symptoms by Albrecht, Phillip J. and Rice, Frank L.
- Air pollution and Parkinson’s disease – evidence and future directions by Palacios, Natalia
- The role of nutrition in influencing mechanisms involved in environmentally mediated diseases by Hennig, Bernhard/ Petriello, Michael C./ Gamble, Mary V./ Surh, Young-Joon/ Kresty, Laura A./ Frank, Norbert/ Rangkadilok, Nuchanart/ Ruchirawat, Mathuros and Suk, William A.
- Electronic cigarettes and indoor air quality: a review of studies using human volunteers by Zainol Abidin, Najihah/ Zainal Abidin, Emilia/ Zulkifli, Aziemah/ Karuppiah, Karmegam/ Syed Ismail, Sharifah Norkhadijah and Amer Nordin, Amer Siddiq
- Functional brain MRI in patients complaining of electrohypersensitivity after long term exposure to electromagnetic fields by Heuser, Gunnar and Heuser, Sylvia A.
- A review of heavy metals in indoor dust and its human health-risk implications by Tan, Sock Yin/ Praveena, Sarva Mangala/ Abidin, Emilia Zainal and Cheema, Manraj Singh
Volume 34 (2019)
Volume 33 (2018)
Volume 32 (2017)
Volume 31 (2016)
Volume 30 (2015)
Volume 29 (2014)
Volume 28 (2013)
Volume 27 (2012)
Volume 26 (2011)
Volume 25 (2010)
Volume 24 (2009)
Volume 23 (2008)
Volume 22 (2007)
Volume 21 (2006)
Volume 20 (2005)
Volume 18 (2003)
Volume 17 (2002)
Volume 16 (2001)
Volume 15 (2000)
Volume 14 (1999)
Volume 12 (1997)
Volume 11 (1996)
Volume 10 (1994)
Volume 9 (1991)
Volume 8 (1989)
Volume 6 (1986)
Volume 34, Issue 3 (Sep 2019)
Special Issue: Environmental Problems and International Solutions / Guest Editor: Bernhard Hennig
Published Online: 08/20/2019
- Free Access
Published Online: 05/29/2019
Applying community resilience theory to engagement with residents facing cumulative environmental exposure risks: lessons from Louisiana’s industrial corridor
Reams, Margaret A. / Irving, Jennifer K.
Published Online: 09/02/2019
Shirazi, Elham / Ojha, Sweta / Pennell, Kelly G.
Published Online: 09/07/2019
Deng, Pan / Li, Xusheng / Petriello, Michael C. / Wang, Chunyan / Morris, Andrew J. / Hennig, Bernhard
Published Online: 08/13/2019
Advancing science in rapidly changing environments: opportunities for the Central and Eastern European Conference on Health and the Environment to connect to other networks
Suk, William A.
Published Online: 07/17/2019
Neamtiu, Iulia A. / Cimpan, Tiberiu / Zhou, Jieqiong / Schiopu, Irina / Surcel, Mihai / Lin, Shao
Published Online: 05/27/2019
Agreement between parental and student reports on respiratory symptoms and school environment in young Romanian children – evidence from the SINPHONIE project
Lu, Yi / Marks, Tia / Lin, Shao / Neamtiu, Iulia A. / Csobod, Eva / Gurzau, Eugen
Published Online: 06/19/2019
Impact of plant growth regulators and soil properties on Miscanthus x giganteus biomass parameters and uptake of metals in military soils
Nebeská, Diana / Pidlisnyuk, Valentina / Stefanovska, Tatyana / Trögl, Josef / Shapoval, Pavlo / Popelka, Jan / Černý, Jan / Medkow, Artem / Kvak, Volodymyr / Malinská, Hana
Published Online: 07/18/2019
Irving, Jennifer K. / Reams, Margaret
Published Online: 09/07/2019
The ecological risk assessment of soil contamination with Ti and Fe at military sites in Ukraine: avoidance and reproduction tests with Folsomia candida
Gruss, Iwona / Stefanovska, Tatyana / Twardowski, Jacek / Pidlisnyuk, Valentina / Shapoval, Pavlo
Published Online: 08/24/2019