Reviews in the Neurosciences
Editor-in-Chief: Huston, Joseph P.
Editorial Board Member: Topic, Bianca / Adeli, Hojjat / Buzsaki, Gyorgy / Crawley, Jacqueline / Crow, Tim / Eichenbaum, Howard / Gold, Paul / Holsboer, Florian / Korth, Carsten / Lubec, Gert / McEwen, Bruce / Pan, Weihong / Pletnikov, Mikhail / Robbins, Trevor / Schnitzler, Alfons / Stevens, Charles / Steward, Oswald / Trojanowski, John
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 3.198
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 3.546
Rank 97 out of 256 in category Neurosciences in the 2015 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report/Science Edition
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 1.605
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.912
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 3.325
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 687.00 / US$ 1030.00 / GBP 515.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 687.00 / US$ 1030.00 / GBP 515.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 687.00 / US$ 1030.00 / GBP 515.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 825.00 / US$ 1237.00 / GBP 619.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 825.00 / US$ 1237.00 / GBP 619.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Effects of processing speed training on cognitive functions and neural systems by Takeuchi, Hikaru and Kawashima, Ryuta
- Neuroprotective effects of geniposide on Alzheimer’s disease pathology by Liu, WeiZhen/ Li, Guanglai/ Hölscher, Christian and Li, Lin
- Amyloid β in hereditary cerebral hemorrhage with amyloidosis-Dutch type by Kamp, Juliette A./ Moursel, Laure Grand/ Haan, Joost/ Terwindt, Gisela M./ Lesnik Oberstein, Saskia A.M.J./ van Duinen, Sjoerd G. and van Roon-Mom, Willeke M.C.
- Structural Brain Changes in Aging: Courses, Causes and Cognitive Consequences by Fjell , Anders M. and Walhovd , Kristine B.
- Remembering Emotional Experiences: The Contribution of Valence and Arousal by Kensinger , E.A.
- Processes of believing — a review and conceptual account by Seitz, Rüdiger J. and Angel, Hans-Ferdinand
- The multifunctional lateral geniculate nucleus by Weyand, Theodore G.
- Does the dopamine hypothesis explain schizophrenia? by Lau, Chi-Ieong/ Wang, Han-Cheng/ Hsu, Jung-Lung and Liu, Mu-En
- Traumatic brain injury: a risk factor for neurodegenerative diseases by Gupta, Rajaneesh and Sen, Nilkantha
- The positive impact of physical activity on cognition during adulthood: a review of underlying mechanisms, evidence and recommendations by Ratey, John J. and Loehr, James E.
- Autism: cause factors, early diagnosis and therapies by Bhat, Shreya/ Acharya, U. Rajendra/ Adeli, Hojjat/ Bairy, G. Muralidhar and Adeli, Amir
- Special issue: potential therapeutic targets involving 5-HT6 and 5-HT7 receptors by Meneses, Alfredo and Ponce-Lopez, Teresa
- The Boundary Vector Cell Model of Place Cell Firing and Spatial Memory by Barry , C./ Lever , C./ Hayman , R./ Hartley , T./ Burton , S./ O'Keefe , J./ Jeffery , K. and Burgess , Ν.
- The Mystery of Sleep Function: Current Perspectives and Future Directions by Frank, Marcos G.
- Physical exercise and Parkinson’s disease: influence on symptoms, disease course and prevention by Grazina, Rita and Massano, João
- What do patients with epilepsy tell us about language dynamics? A review of fMRI studies by Baciu, Monica and Perrone-Bertolotti, Marcela
- Chronic stress as a risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease by Machado, Alberto/ Herrera, Antonio J./ de Pablos, Rocío M./ Espinosa-Oliva, Ana María/ Sarmiento, Manuel/ Ayala, Antonio/ Venero, José Luis/ Santiago, Martiniano/ Villarán, Ruth F./ Delgado-Cortés, María José/ Argüelles, Sandro and Cano, Josefina
Volume 27 (2016)
Volume 26 (2015)
Volume 25 (2014)
Volume 24 (2013)
Volume 23 (2012)
Volume 22 (2011)
Volume 21 (2010)
Volume 20 (2009)
Volume 19 (2008)
Volume 18 (2007)
Volume 17 (2006)
Volume 16 (2005)
Volume 15 (2004)
Volume 14 (2003)
Volume 13 (2002)
Volume 12 (2001)
Volume 11 (2000)
Volume 10 (1999)
Volume 9 (1998)
Volume 8 (1997)
Volume 7 (1996)
Volume 6 (1995)
Volume 5 (1994)
Volume 4 (1993)
Volume 3 (1992)
Volume 2 (1990)
Volume 1 (1987)
- Input Prediction and Autonomous Movement Analysis in Recurrent Circuits of Spikitfg Neurons
- Properties of a Temporal Population Cod
- Analysis of Evoked and Emergent Patterns of Stimulus-Related Auditory Cortical Activity
- Learning Distinct and Complementary Feature Selectivities from Natural Colour Videos
- On the Choice of a Sparse Prior
- Wiring the Olfactory Bulb - Activity-dependent Models of Axonal Targeting in the Developing Olfactory Pathway
- Spike-driven Synaptic Plasticity for Learning Correlated Patterns of Mean Firing Rates
- Cytoarchitecture of the Avian Optic Tectum: Neuronal Substrate for Cellular Computation
- Training in Cortical Control of Neuroprosthetic Devices Improves Signal Extraction from Small Neuronal Ensembles
- Neural Architectures for Robot Intelligence
- Design for a Brain Revisited: The Neuromorphic Design and Functionality of the Interactive Space 'Ada'
- Statistical Mechanics Beyond the Hopfield Model: Solvable Problems in Neural Network Theory
- Spatial Patterns of Spontaneous Local Field Activity in the Monkey Visual Cortex
Citation Information: Reviews in the Neurosciences. Volume 14, Issue 1-2, Pages I–I, ISSN (Online) 2191-0200, ISSN (Print) 0334-1763, DOI: 10.1515/REVNEURO.2003.14.1-2.I, May 2011
- Published Online: