Reviews in the Neurosciences
Editor-in-Chief: Huston, Joseph P.
Editorial Board Member: Topic, Bianca / Adeli, Hojjat / Buzsaki, Gyorgy / Crawley, Jacqueline / Crow, Tim / Eichenbaum, Howard / Gold, Paul / Holsboer, Florian / Korth, Carsten / Lubec, Gert / McEwen, Bruce / Pan, Weihong / Pletnikov, Mikhail / Robbins, Trevor / Schnitzler, Alfons / Stevens, Charles / Steward, Oswald / Trojanowski, John
8 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 2.546
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 3.191
CiteScore 2016: 3.30
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 1.249
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.983
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 721.00 / US$ 1082.00 / GBP 541.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 721.00 / US$ 1082.00 / GBP 541.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 721.00 / US$ 1082.00 / GBP 541.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 866.00 / US$ 1299.00 / GBP 650.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 866.00 / US$ 1299.00 / GBP 650.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Effects of processing speed training on cognitive functions and neural systems by Takeuchi, Hikaru and Kawashima, Ryuta
- Neuroprotective effects of geniposide on Alzheimer’s disease pathology by Liu, WeiZhen/ Li, Guanglai/ Hölscher, Christian and Li, Lin
- Amyloid β in hereditary cerebral hemorrhage with amyloidosis-Dutch type by Kamp, Juliette A./ Moursel, Laure Grand/ Haan, Joost/ Terwindt, Gisela M./ Lesnik Oberstein, Saskia A.M.J./ van Duinen, Sjoerd G. and van Roon-Mom, Willeke M.C.
- Structural Brain Changes in Aging: Courses, Causes and Cognitive Consequences by Fjell , Anders M. and Walhovd , Kristine B.
- Remembering Emotional Experiences: The Contribution of Valence and Arousal by Kensinger , E.A.
- Processes of believing — a review and conceptual account by Seitz, Rüdiger J. and Angel, Hans-Ferdinand
- The multifunctional lateral geniculate nucleus by Weyand, Theodore G.
- Does the dopamine hypothesis explain schizophrenia? by Lau, Chi-Ieong/ Wang, Han-Cheng/ Hsu, Jung-Lung and Liu, Mu-En
- Traumatic brain injury: a risk factor for neurodegenerative diseases by Gupta, Rajaneesh and Sen, Nilkantha
- The positive impact of physical activity on cognition during adulthood: a review of underlying mechanisms, evidence and recommendations by Ratey, John J. and Loehr, James E.
- Autism: cause factors, early diagnosis and therapies by Bhat, Shreya/ Acharya, U. Rajendra/ Adeli, Hojjat/ Bairy, G. Muralidhar and Adeli, Amir
- Special issue: potential therapeutic targets involving 5-HT6 and 5-HT7 receptors by Meneses, Alfredo and Ponce-Lopez, Teresa
- The Boundary Vector Cell Model of Place Cell Firing and Spatial Memory by Barry , C./ Lever , C./ Hayman , R./ Hartley , T./ Burton , S./ O'Keefe , J./ Jeffery , K. and Burgess , Ν.
- The Mystery of Sleep Function: Current Perspectives and Future Directions by Frank, Marcos G.
- Physical exercise and Parkinson’s disease: influence on symptoms, disease course and prevention by Grazina, Rita and Massano, João
- What do patients with epilepsy tell us about language dynamics? A review of fMRI studies by Baciu, Monica and Perrone-Bertolotti, Marcela
- Chronic stress as a risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease by Machado, Alberto/ Herrera, Antonio J./ de Pablos, Rocío M./ Espinosa-Oliva, Ana María/ Sarmiento, Manuel/ Ayala, Antonio/ Venero, José Luis/ Santiago, Martiniano/ Villarán, Ruth F./ Delgado-Cortés, María José/ Argüelles, Sandro and Cano, Josefina
Volume 28 (2017)
Volume 27 (2016)
Volume 26 (2015)
Volume 25 (2014)
Volume 24 (2013)
Volume 23 (2012)
Volume 22 (2011)
Volume 21 (2010)
Volume 20 (2009)
Volume 19 (2008)
Volume 18 (2007)
Volume 17 (2006)
Volume 16 (2005)
Volume 15 (2004)
Volume 14 (2003)
Volume 13 (2002)
Volume 12 (2001)
Volume 11 (2000)
Volume 10 (1999)
Volume 9 (1998)
Volume 8 (1997)
Volume 7 (1996)
Volume 6 (1995)
Volume 5 (1994)
Volume 4 (1993)
Volume 3 (1992)
Volume 2 (1990)
Volume 1 (1987)
- Towards an Effective Definition of Death and Disorders of Consciousness
- Networks of Conscious Experience: Computational Neuroscience in Understanding Life, Death, and Consciousness
- Brain Anatomy, Cerebral Blood Flow, and Connectivity in the Transition from PVS to MCS
- Diagnostic Value of Neurophysiological Tests in the Diagnosis of Brain Death - Do We Need Changes in National Guidelines?
- Brain Death is Not Death: A Critique of the Concept, Criterion, and Tests of Brain Death
- Irreversibility: Cardiac Death Versus Brain Death
- Persistent Vegetative and Minimally Conscious States
- The Utility of Median Somatosensory Evoked Potentials in Anoxic-Ischemic Coma
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Disorders of Consciousness
- Recommendations for the Use of Transcranial Doppler Uttrasonography to Determine the Existence of Cerebral Circulatory Arrest as Diagnostic Support for Brain Death
- Induced Mild Hypothermia in Children after Brain Injury
- Transplantation: Current Developments and Future Directions
- Death and Irreversibility
- Defining Human Death: An Intersection of Bioethics and Metaphysics
- The Political Economy of Death and the History of its Criteria
- Israel's New Brain-Respiratory Death Act: One Step Forward or Two Steps Backward?
- Computer Implants and Death
- Planning and Providing for a Good Death Using Rural French-Canadian and English-Canadian Insights