Reviews in the Neurosciences
Editor-in-Chief: Huston, Joseph P.
Editorial Board: Topic, Bianca / Adeli, Hojjat / Buzsaki, Gyorgy / Crawley, Jacqueline / Crow, Tim / Gold, Paul / Holsboer, Florian / Korth, Carsten / Li, Jay-Shake / Lubec, Gert / McEwen, Bruce / Pan, Weihong / Pletnikov, Mikhail / Robbins, Trevor / Schnitzler, Alfons / Stevens, Charles / Steward, Oswald / Trojanowski, John
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 2.157
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 2.935
CiteScore 2017: 2.81
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.980
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.804
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 780.00 / US$ 1170.00 / GBP 639.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 780.00 / US$ 1170.00 / GBP 639.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 780.00 / US$ 1170.00 / GBP 639.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 937.00 / US$ 1405.00 / GBP 768.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 937.00 / US$ 1405.00 / GBP 768.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The multifunctional lateral geniculate nucleus by Weyand, Theodore G.
- Effects of processing speed training on cognitive functions and neural systems by Takeuchi, Hikaru and Kawashima, Ryuta
- Gut microbiome and depression: what we know and what we need to know by Winter, Gal/ Hart, Robert A./ Charlesworth, Richard P.G. and Sharpley, Christopher F.
- Traumatic brain injury: a risk factor for neurodegenerative diseases by Gupta, Rajaneesh and Sen, Nilkantha
- Neuroprotective effects of geniposide on Alzheimer’s disease pathology by Liu, WeiZhen/ Li, Guanglai/ Hölscher, Christian and Li, Lin
- Amyloid β in hereditary cerebral hemorrhage with amyloidosis-Dutch type by Kamp, Juliette A./ Moursel, Laure Grand/ Haan, Joost/ Terwindt, Gisela M./ Lesnik Oberstein, Saskia A.M.J./ van Duinen, Sjoerd G. and van Roon-Mom, Willeke M.C.
- Structural Brain Changes in Aging: Courses, Causes and Cognitive Consequences by Fjell , Anders M. and Walhovd , Kristine B.
- Processes of believing — a review and conceptual account by Seitz, Rüdiger J. and Angel, Hans-Ferdinand
- Remembering Emotional Experiences: The Contribution of Valence and Arousal by Kensinger , E.A.
- The positive impact of physical activity on cognition during adulthood: a review of underlying mechanisms, evidence and recommendations by Ratey, John J. and Loehr, James E.
- Does the dopamine hypothesis explain schizophrenia? by Lau, Chi-Ieong/ Wang, Han-Cheng/ Hsu, Jung-Lung and Liu, Mu-En
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy of the brain: a review of physical principles and technical methods by Buonocore, Michael H. and Maddock, Richard J.
- The Boundary Vector Cell Model of Place Cell Firing and Spatial Memory by Barry , C./ Lever , C./ Hayman , R./ Hartley , T./ Burton , S./ O'Keefe , J./ Jeffery , K. and Burgess , Ν.
- Autism: cause factors, early diagnosis and therapies by Bhat, Shreya/ Acharya, U. Rajendra/ Adeli, Hojjat/ Bairy, G. Muralidhar and Adeli, Amir
- What do patients with epilepsy tell us about language dynamics? A review of fMRI studies by Baciu, Monica and Perrone-Bertolotti, Marcela
- G protein-coupled receptor-receptor interactions give integrative dynamics to intercellular communication by Guidolin, Diego/ Marcoli, Manuela/ Tortorella, Cinzia/ Maura, Guido and Agnati, Luigi F.
Volume 30 (2019)
Volume 29 (2018)
Volume 28 (2017)
Volume 27 (2016)
Volume 26 (2015)
Volume 25 (2014)
Volume 24 (2013)
Volume 23 (2012)
Volume 22 (2011)
Volume 21 (2010)
Volume 20 (2009)
Volume 19 (2008)
Volume 18 (2007)
Volume 17 (2006)
Volume 16 (2005)
Volume 15 (2004)
Volume 14 (2003)
Volume 13 (2002)
Volume 12 (2001)
Volume 11 (2000)
Volume 10 (1999)
Volume 9 (1998)
Volume 8 (1997)
Volume 7 (1996)
Volume 6 (1995)
Volume 5 (1994)
Volume 4 (1993)
Volume 3 (1992)
Volume 2 (1990)
Volume 1 (1987)
- Imaging treatment effects in depression
- The role of prefrontal cortex in psychopathy
- A review of the default mode network in aging and dementia based on molecular imaging
- Interrelation between inflammation, thrombosis, and neuroprotection in cerebral ischemia
- Role of mammalian target of rapamycin in hypoxic or ischemic brain injury: potential neuroprotection and limitations
- Effects of processing speed training on cognitive functions and neural systems
- Processes of believing — a review and conceptual account
- Cognitive evoked potentials in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: a review of the literature