Reviews in the Neurosciences
Editor-in-Chief: Huston, Joseph P.
Editorial Board: Topic, Bianca / Adeli, Hojjat / Buzsaki, Gyorgy / Crawley, Jacqueline / Crow, Tim / Gold, Paul / Holsboer, Florian / Korth, Carsten / Li, Jay-Shake / Lubec, Gert / McEwen, Bruce / Pan, Weihong / Pletnikov, Mikhail / Robbins, Trevor / Schnitzler, Alfons / Stevens, Charles / Steward, Oswald / Trojanowski, John
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 2.157
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 2.935
CiteScore 2017: 2.81
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.980
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.804
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 780.00 / US$ 1170.00 / GBP 639.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 780.00 / US$ 1170.00 / GBP 639.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 780.00 / US$ 1170.00 / GBP 639.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 937.00 / US$ 1405.00 / GBP 768.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 937.00 / US$ 1405.00 / GBP 768.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- The multifunctional lateral geniculate nucleus by Weyand, Theodore G.
- Effects of processing speed training on cognitive functions and neural systems by Takeuchi, Hikaru and Kawashima, Ryuta
- Gut microbiome and depression: what we know and what we need to know by Winter, Gal/ Hart, Robert A./ Charlesworth, Richard P.G. and Sharpley, Christopher F.
- Traumatic brain injury: a risk factor for neurodegenerative diseases by Gupta, Rajaneesh and Sen, Nilkantha
- Neuroprotective effects of geniposide on Alzheimer’s disease pathology by Liu, WeiZhen/ Li, Guanglai/ Hölscher, Christian and Li, Lin
- Amyloid β in hereditary cerebral hemorrhage with amyloidosis-Dutch type by Kamp, Juliette A./ Moursel, Laure Grand/ Haan, Joost/ Terwindt, Gisela M./ Lesnik Oberstein, Saskia A.M.J./ van Duinen, Sjoerd G. and van Roon-Mom, Willeke M.C.
- Structural Brain Changes in Aging: Courses, Causes and Cognitive Consequences by Fjell , Anders M. and Walhovd , Kristine B.
- Processes of believing — a review and conceptual account by Seitz, Rüdiger J. and Angel, Hans-Ferdinand
- Remembering Emotional Experiences: The Contribution of Valence and Arousal by Kensinger , E.A.
- The positive impact of physical activity on cognition during adulthood: a review of underlying mechanisms, evidence and recommendations by Ratey, John J. and Loehr, James E.
- Does the dopamine hypothesis explain schizophrenia? by Lau, Chi-Ieong/ Wang, Han-Cheng/ Hsu, Jung-Lung and Liu, Mu-En
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy of the brain: a review of physical principles and technical methods by Buonocore, Michael H. and Maddock, Richard J.
- The Boundary Vector Cell Model of Place Cell Firing and Spatial Memory by Barry , C./ Lever , C./ Hayman , R./ Hartley , T./ Burton , S./ O'Keefe , J./ Jeffery , K. and Burgess , Ν.
- Autism: cause factors, early diagnosis and therapies by Bhat, Shreya/ Acharya, U. Rajendra/ Adeli, Hojjat/ Bairy, G. Muralidhar and Adeli, Amir
- What do patients with epilepsy tell us about language dynamics? A review of fMRI studies by Baciu, Monica and Perrone-Bertolotti, Marcela
- G protein-coupled receptor-receptor interactions give integrative dynamics to intercellular communication by Guidolin, Diego/ Marcoli, Manuela/ Tortorella, Cinzia/ Maura, Guido and Agnati, Luigi F.
Volume 30 (2019)
Volume 29 (2018)
Volume 28 (2017)
Volume 27 (2016)
Volume 26 (2015)
Volume 25 (2014)
Volume 24 (2013)
Volume 23 (2012)
Volume 22 (2011)
Volume 21 (2010)
Volume 20 (2009)
Volume 19 (2008)
Volume 18 (2007)
Volume 17 (2006)
Volume 16 (2005)
Volume 15 (2004)
Volume 14 (2003)
Volume 13 (2002)
Volume 12 (2001)
Volume 11 (2000)
Volume 10 (1999)
Volume 9 (1998)
Volume 8 (1997)
Volume 7 (1996)
Volume 6 (1995)
Volume 5 (1994)
Volume 4 (1993)
Volume 3 (1992)
Volume 2 (1990)
Volume 1 (1987)
- Special Issue: The emotional brain and its relation to psychopathology
- Emotional modulation of the synapse
- Interplay of amygdala and insular cortex during and after associative taste aversion memory formation
- PKMζ inhibition prevents the metaplastic change induced by conditioned taste aversion on insular cortex long-term potentiation
- Taste and odor recognition memory: the emotional flavor of life
- Intense emotional experiences and enhanced training prevent memory loss induced by post-training amnesic treatments administered to the striatum, amygdala, hippocampus or substantia nigra
- Prefrontal/accumbal catecholamine system processes emotionally driven attribution of motivational salience
- Spatial memory, plasticity and nucleus accumbens
- Serotonin and emotion, learning and memory
- Contribution of serotonin type 3 receptors in the successful extinction of cued or contextual fear conditioned responses: interactions with GABAergic signaling
- Bombesin receptor regulation of emotional memory
- Estrogen, cognitive functions and emotion: an overview on humans, non-human primates and rodents in reproductive years
- Molecular brake pad hypothesis: pulling off the brakes for emotional memory
- Emotional modulation of multiple memory systems: implications for the neurobiology of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Modeling specific phobias and posttraumatic stress disorder in rodents: the challenge to convey both cognitive and emotional features
- Learning to cope with stress: psychobiological mechanisms of stress resilience
- Effects of parabolic flight and spaceflight on the endocannabinoid system in humans
- Glucocorticoid-endocannabinoid interaction in cardiac surgical patients: relationship to early cognitive dysfunction and late depression
- Differences between the aging process and the chronic cerebrovascular impairment of memory functioning: the emotional and cognitive interaction
- A role for the superior colliculus in the modulation of threat responsiveness in primates: toward the ontogenesis of the social brain
- Cannabinoid modulation of mother-infant interaction: is it just about milk?
- Maternal exposure to low levels of corticosterone during lactation increases social play behavior in rat adolescent offspring
- Compulsive drug use and its neural substrates
- The role of the basal ganglia in motivated behavior
- The role of setting for ketamine abuse: clinical and preclinical evidence