Reviews in the Neurosciences
Editor-in-Chief: Huston, Joseph P.
Editorial Board: Topic, Bianca / Adeli, Hojjat / Buzsaki, Gyorgy / Crawley, Jacqueline / Crow, Tim / Gold, Paul / Holsboer, Florian / Korth, Carsten / Lubec, Gert / McEwen, Bruce / Pan, Weihong / Pletnikov, Mikhail / Robbins, Trevor / Schnitzler, Alfons / Stevens, Charles / Steward, Oswald / Trojanowski, John
8 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 2.546
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 3.191
CiteScore 2017: 2.81
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.980
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.804
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 743.00 / US$ 1114.00 / GBP 609.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 743.00 / US$ 1114.00 / GBP 609.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 743.00 / US$ 1114.00 / GBP 609.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 892.00 / US$ 1338.00 / GBP 731.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 892.00 / US$ 1338.00 / GBP 731.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Effects of processing speed training on cognitive functions and neural systems by Takeuchi, Hikaru and Kawashima, Ryuta
- Neuroprotective effects of geniposide on Alzheimer’s disease pathology by Liu, WeiZhen/ Li, Guanglai/ Hölscher, Christian and Li, Lin
- The multifunctional lateral geniculate nucleus by Weyand, Theodore G.
- Amyloid β in hereditary cerebral hemorrhage with amyloidosis-Dutch type by Kamp, Juliette A./ Moursel, Laure Grand/ Haan, Joost/ Terwindt, Gisela M./ Lesnik Oberstein, Saskia A.M.J./ van Duinen, Sjoerd G. and van Roon-Mom, Willeke M.C.
- Structural Brain Changes in Aging: Courses, Causes and Cognitive Consequences by Fjell , Anders M. and Walhovd , Kristine B.
- Processes of believing — a review and conceptual account by Seitz, Rüdiger J. and Angel, Hans-Ferdinand
- Traumatic brain injury: a risk factor for neurodegenerative diseases by Gupta, Rajaneesh and Sen, Nilkantha
- Remembering Emotional Experiences: The Contribution of Valence and Arousal by Kensinger , E.A.
- Does the dopamine hypothesis explain schizophrenia? by Lau, Chi-Ieong/ Wang, Han-Cheng/ Hsu, Jung-Lung and Liu, Mu-En
- The positive impact of physical activity on cognition during adulthood: a review of underlying mechanisms, evidence and recommendations by Ratey, John J. and Loehr, James E.
- Autism: cause factors, early diagnosis and therapies by Bhat, Shreya/ Acharya, U. Rajendra/ Adeli, Hojjat/ Bairy, G. Muralidhar and Adeli, Amir
- The Boundary Vector Cell Model of Place Cell Firing and Spatial Memory by Barry , C./ Lever , C./ Hayman , R./ Hartley , T./ Burton , S./ O'Keefe , J./ Jeffery , K. and Burgess , Ν.
- Special issue: potential therapeutic targets involving 5-HT6 and 5-HT7 receptors by Meneses, Alfredo and Ponce-Lopez, Teresa
- Physical exercise and Parkinson’s disease: influence on symptoms, disease course and prevention by Grazina, Rita and Massano, João
- What do patients with epilepsy tell us about language dynamics? A review of fMRI studies by Baciu, Monica and Perrone-Bertolotti, Marcela
- The Mystery of Sleep Function: Current Perspectives and Future Directions by Frank, Marcos G.
Volume 29 (2018)
Volume 28 (2017)
Volume 27 (2016)
Volume 26 (2015)
Volume 25 (2014)
Volume 24 (2013)
Volume 23 (2012)
Volume 22 (2011)
Volume 21 (2010)
Volume 20 (2009)
Volume 19 (2008)
Volume 18 (2007)
Volume 17 (2006)
Volume 16 (2005)
Volume 15 (2004)
Volume 14 (2003)
Volume 13 (2002)
Volume 12 (2001)
Volume 11 (2000)
Volume 10 (1999)
Volume 9 (1998)
Volume 8 (1997)
Volume 7 (1996)
Volume 6 (1995)
Volume 5 (1994)
Volume 4 (1993)
Volume 3 (1992)
Volume 2 (1990)
Volume 1 (1987)
Volume 29, Issue 3 (Apr 2018)
Recent studies on cellular and molecular mechanisms in Alzheimer’s disease: focus on epigenetic factors and histone deacetylase
Dubey, Harikesh / Gulati, Kavita / Ray, Arunabha
Published Online: 02/05/2018
The neurophysiology of working memory development: from childhood to adolescence and young adulthood
Gómez, Carlos M. / Barriga-Paulino, Catarina Isabel / Rodríguez-Martínez, Elena Isabel / Rojas-Benjumea, Ma Ángeles / Arjona, Antonio / Gómez-González, Jaime
Published Online: 11/25/2017
Brancato, Anna / Cannizzaro, Carla
Published Online: 12/01/2017
Chan, Denise L. / Calder, Tessa / Lawson, John A. / Mowat, David / Kennedy, Sean E.
Published Online: 12/06/2017
Why do herpes simplex encephalitis and semantic dementia show a different pattern of semantic impairment in spite of their main common involvement within the anterior temporal lobes?
Published Online: 03/24/2018
Regenerative potential of secretome from dental stem cells: a systematic review of preclinical studies
Muhammad, Suleiman Alhaji / Nordin, Norshariza / Fakurazi, Sharida
Published Online: 12/08/2017
Lalitha, Sree / Minz, Ranjana W. / Medhi, Bikash
Published Online: 12/06/2017
Population-based differences in immune system response contribute to an increased risk of schizophrenia in African migrants?
Nesic, Milica J. / Maric, Nadja P.
Published Online: 11/18/2017