Show Summary Details
Review of Marketing Science
Ed. by Rao, Ram C.
1 Issue per year
CiteScore 2016: 0.17
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.158
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.094
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 204.00 / US$ 274.00 / GBP 153.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 204.00 / US$ 274.00 / GBP 153.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 204.00 / US$ 274.00 / GBP 153.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 246.00 / US$ 330.00 / GBP 185.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 246.00 / US$ 330.00 / GBP 185.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Kish: Where Customers Pay As They Wish by Kim, Ju-Young/ Natter, Martin and Spann, Martin
- Durable Good, Extended Warranty and Channel Coordination by Desai, Preyas S and Padmanabhan, Paddy
- A Model of Heterogeneous Multicategory Choice for Market Basket Analysis by Dippold, Katrin and Hruschka, Harald
- Competitive Effects of Mass Customization by Loginova, Oksana
- Product Entry Timing in Dual Distribution Channels: The Case of the Movie Industry by Prasad, Ashutosh/ Bronnenberg, Bart and Mahajan, Vijay
- A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Alternate Auction Policies for Search Advertisements by Balachander, Subramanian/ Kannan, Karthik and Schwartz, David G
- The Economic Viability of Frequency Reward Programs in a Strategic Competitive Environment by Kopalle, Praveen K and Neslin, Scott A
- Designing Experimental Auctions for Marketing Research: The Effect of Values, Distributions, and Mechanisms on Incentives for Truthful Bidding by Lusk, Jayson L/ Alexander, Corinne and Rousu, Matthew C.
- The Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services: An Economic Analysis by Arzaghi, Mohammad/ Berndt, Ernst R./ Davis, James C. and Silk, Alvin J.
- Competition, Risk and Return in the US Grocery Industry by Corstjens, Marcel and Vanderheyden, Ludo
- Measuring National Brands' Equity over Store Brands by Sethuraman, Raj
- The Privacy Paradox: The Case of Secondary Disclosure by D'Souza, Giles and Phelps, Joseph E
- Reference Dependence and Conjoint Analysis by Davis, Brennan/ Currim, Imran S. and Sarin, Rakesh K.
- Magazines and their Companion Websites: Competing Outlet Channels? by Kaiser, Ulrich
- Quality, Sunk Costs and Competition by Crespi, John M. and Marette, Stephan
- Long-term Profit Impact Of Integrated Marketing Communications Program by Raman, Kalyan and Naik, Prasad A.
- The Internalization of Advertising Services: An Inter-Industry Analysis by Horsky, Sharon/ Michael, Steven C. and Silk, Alvin J.
- DemoImpact: Modeling, Forecasting and Managing the Impact of Major US Sociodemographic Trends on Multi-Category Snack Consumption by Girju, Marina M/ Adams, Michelle J and Ratchford, Brian
- Solving Share Equations in Logit Models Using the LambertW Function by Aravindakshan, Ashwin and Ratchford, Brian
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 15 (2017)
Volume 14 (2016)
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Volume 7 (2009)
Volume 6 (2008)
Volume 5 (2007)
Volume 4 (2006)
Volume 3 (2005)
Volume 2 (2004)
Volume 1 (2003)
Volume 9, Issue 1 (Jan 2011)
Aravindakshan, Ashwin / Ratchford, Brian
Published Online: 04/18/2011
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?