Show Summary Details
Review of Marketing Science
Ed. by Rao, Ram C.
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.103
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 204.00 / US$ 274.00 / GBP 153.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 204.00 / US$ 274.00 / GBP 153.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 204.00 / US$ 274.00 / GBP 153.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 246.00 / US$ 330.00 / GBP 185.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 246.00 / US$ 330.00 / GBP 185.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Current Issue
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Kish: Where Customers Pay As They Wish by Kim, Ju-Young/ Natter, Martin and Spann, Martin
- Durable Good, Extended Warranty and Channel Coordination by Desai, Preyas S and Padmanabhan, Paddy
- A Model of Heterogeneous Multicategory Choice for Market Basket Analysis by Dippold, Katrin and Hruschka, Harald
- Competitive Effects of Mass Customization by Loginova, Oksana
- Product Entry Timing in Dual Distribution Channels: The Case of the Movie Industry by Prasad, Ashutosh/ Bronnenberg, Bart and Mahajan, Vijay
- A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Alternate Auction Policies for Search Advertisements by Balachander, Subramanian/ Kannan, Karthik and Schwartz, David G
- The Economic Viability of Frequency Reward Programs in a Strategic Competitive Environment by Kopalle, Praveen K and Neslin, Scott A
- Designing Experimental Auctions for Marketing Research: The Effect of Values, Distributions, and Mechanisms on Incentives for Truthful Bidding by Lusk, Jayson L/ Alexander, Corinne and Rousu, Matthew C.
- The Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services: An Economic Analysis by Arzaghi, Mohammad/ Berndt, Ernst R./ Davis, James C. and Silk, Alvin J.
- Competition, Risk and Return in the US Grocery Industry by Corstjens, Marcel and Vanderheyden, Ludo
- Measuring National Brands' Equity over Store Brands by Sethuraman, Raj
- The Privacy Paradox: The Case of Secondary Disclosure by D'Souza, Giles and Phelps, Joseph E
- Reference Dependence and Conjoint Analysis by Davis, Brennan/ Currim, Imran S. and Sarin, Rakesh K.
- Magazines and their Companion Websites: Competing Outlet Channels? by Kaiser, Ulrich
- Quality, Sunk Costs and Competition by Crespi, John M. and Marette, Stephan
- Long-term Profit Impact Of Integrated Marketing Communications Program by Raman, Kalyan and Naik, Prasad A.
- The Internalization of Advertising Services: An Inter-Industry Analysis by Horsky, Sharon/ Michael, Steven C. and Silk, Alvin J.
- DemoImpact: Modeling, Forecasting and Managing the Impact of Major US Sociodemographic Trends on Multi-Category Snack Consumption by Girju, Marina M/ Adams, Michelle J and Ratchford, Brian
- Solving Share Equations in Logit Models Using the LambertW Function by Aravindakshan, Ashwin and Ratchford, Brian
- Contact Persons
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 14 (2016)
Volume 13 (2015)
Volume 12 (2014)
Volume 11 (2013)
Volume 10 (2012)
Volume 9 (2011)
Volume 7 (2009)
Volume 6 (2008)
Volume 5 (2007)
Volume 4 (2006)
Volume 3 (2005)
Volume 2 (2004)
Volume 1 (2003)
Volume 9, Issue 1 (Jan 2011)
Aravindakshan, Ashwin / Ratchford, Brian
Published Online: 04/18/2011
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?