Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology
Editor-in-Chief: Stumpf, Michael P.H.
6 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2016: 0.646
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 1.191
CiteScore 2016: 0.94
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.625
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.596
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2016: 0.06
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 347.00 / US$ 467.00 / GBP 285.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- A General Framework for Weighted Gene Co-Expression Network Analysis by Zhang, Bin and Horvath, Steve
- Linear Models and Empirical Bayes Methods for Assessing Differential Expression in Microarray Experiments by Smyth, Gordon K
- A Shrinkage Approach to Large-Scale Covariance Matrix Estimation and Implications for Functional Genomics by Schäfer, Juliane and Strimmer, Korbinian
- Sensitivity to prior specification in Bayesian genome-based prediction models by Lehermeier, Christina/ Wimmer, Valentin/ Albrecht, Theresa/ Auinger, Hans-Jürgen/ Gianola, Daniel/ Schmid, Volker J. and Schön, Chris-Carolin
- Detecting Differential Expression in RNA-sequence Data Using Quasi-likelihood with Shrunken Dispersion Estimates by Lund, Steven P./ Nettleton, Dan/ McCarthy, Davis J. and Smyth, Gordon K.
- TopKLists: a comprehensive R package for statistical inference, stochastic aggregation, and visualization of multiple omics ranked lists by Schimek, Michael G./ Budinská, Eva/ Kugler, Karl G./ Švendová, Vendula/ Ding, Jie and Lin, Shili
- Model selection for prognostic time-to-event gene signature discovery with applications in early breast cancer data by Ahdesmäki, Miika/ Lancashire, Lee/ Proutski, Vitali/ Wilson, Claire/ Davison, Timothy S./ Harkin, D. Paul and Kennedy, Richard D.
- Normalization, bias correction, and peak calling for ChIP-seq by Diaz, Aaron/ Park, Kiyoub/ Lim, Daniel A. and Song, Jun S.
- Improved variational Bayes inference for transcript expression estimation by Papastamoulis, Panagiotis/ Hensman, James/ Glaus, Peter and Rattray, Magnus
- Robustness of the linear mixed effects model to error distribution assumptions and the consequences for genome-wide association studies by Warrington, Nicole M./ Tilling, Kate/ Howe, Laura D./ Paternoster, Lavinia/ Pennell, Craig E./ Wu, Yan Yan and Briollais, Laurent
- A Two-Stage Poisson Model for Testing RNA-Seq Data by Auer, Paul L. and Doerge, Rebecca W
- A Bayesian mixture model for chromatin interaction data by Niu, Liang and Lin, Shili
- The NBP Negative Binomial Model for Assessing Differential Gene Expression from RNA-Seq by Di, Yanming/ Schafer, Daniel W/ Cumbie, Jason S and Chang, Jeff H
- Permutation P-values Should Never Be Zero: Calculating Exact P-values When Permutations Are Randomly Drawn by Phipson, Belinda and Smyth, Gordon K
- Super Learner by van der Laan, Mark J./ Polley, Eric C and Hubbard, Alan E.
- A Sparse PLS for Variable Selection when Integrating Omics Data by Lê Cao, Kim-Anh/ Rossouw, Debra/ Robert-Granié, Christèle and Besse, Philippe
- Sparse Canonical Correlation Analysis with Application to Genomic Data Integration by Parkhomenko, Elena/ Tritchler, David and Beyene, Joseph
- Including Probe-Level Measurement Error in Robust Mixture Clustering of Replicated Microarray Gene Expression by Liu, Xuejun and Rattray, Magnus
- Bayesian modelling of compositional heterogeneity in molecular phylogenetics by Heaps, Sarah E./ Nye, Tom M.W./ Boys, Richard J./ Williams, Tom A. and Embley, T. Martin
- GenePEN: analysis of network activity alterations in complex diseases via the pairwise elastic net by Vlassis, Nikos and Glaab, Enrico
Volume 17 (2018)
Volume 16 (2017)
Volume 15 (2016)
Volume 14 (2015)
Volume 13 (2014)
Volume 12 (2013)
Volume 11 (2012)
Volume 10 (2011)
Volume 9 (2010)
Volume 8 (2009)
Volume 6 (2007)
Volume 5 (2006)
Volume 4 (2005)
Volume 3 (2004)
Volume 2 (2003)
Volume 1 (2002)
Volume 14, Issue 4 (Aug 2015)
Muchmore, Patrick / Marjoram, Paul
Published Online: 07/09/2015
Lai, Yinglei / Gastwirth, Joseph L.
Published Online: 06/18/2015
Published Online: 07/28/2015
Ji, Tieming / Chen, Jie
Published Online: 07/03/2015
Chi, Peter B. / Chattopadhyay, Sujay / Lemey, Philippe / Sokurenko, Evgeni V. / Minin, Vladimir N.
Published Online: 06/10/2015
Scholtens, Denise M. / Spencer, Bruce D.
Published Online: 07/30/2015