Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology
Editor-in-Chief: Sanguinetti, Guido
6 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2017: 0.812
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 1.104
CiteScore 2017: 0.86
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.456
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.527
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2017: 0.04
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 347.00 / US$ 467.00 / GBP 285.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- A General Framework for Weighted Gene Co-Expression Network Analysis by Zhang, Bin and Horvath, Steve
- Linear Models and Empirical Bayes Methods for Assessing Differential Expression in Microarray Experiments by Smyth, Gordon K
- A Shrinkage Approach to Large-Scale Covariance Matrix Estimation and Implications for Functional Genomics by Schäfer, Juliane and Strimmer, Korbinian
- Sensitivity to prior specification in Bayesian genome-based prediction models by Lehermeier, Christina/ Wimmer, Valentin/ Albrecht, Theresa/ Auinger, Hans-Jürgen/ Gianola, Daniel/ Schmid, Volker J. and Schön, Chris-Carolin
- Detecting Differential Expression in RNA-sequence Data Using Quasi-likelihood with Shrunken Dispersion Estimates by Lund, Steven P./ Nettleton, Dan/ McCarthy, Davis J. and Smyth, Gordon K.
- Model selection for prognostic time-to-event gene signature discovery with applications in early breast cancer data by Ahdesmäki, Miika/ Lancashire, Lee/ Proutski, Vitali/ Wilson, Claire/ Davison, Timothy S./ Harkin, D. Paul and Kennedy, Richard D.
- Normalization, bias correction, and peak calling for ChIP-seq by Diaz, Aaron/ Park, Kiyoub/ Lim, Daniel A. and Song, Jun S.
- TopKLists: a comprehensive R package for statistical inference, stochastic aggregation, and visualization of multiple omics ranked lists by Schimek, Michael G./ Budinská, Eva/ Kugler, Karl G./ Švendová, Vendula/ Ding, Jie and Lin, Shili
- Improved variational Bayes inference for transcript expression estimation by Papastamoulis, Panagiotis/ Hensman, James/ Glaus, Peter and Rattray, Magnus
- Super Learner by van der Laan, Mark J./ Polley, Eric C and Hubbard, Alan E.
- Robustness of the linear mixed effects model to error distribution assumptions and the consequences for genome-wide association studies by Warrington, Nicole M./ Tilling, Kate/ Howe, Laura D./ Paternoster, Lavinia/ Pennell, Craig E./ Wu, Yan Yan and Briollais, Laurent
- Permutation P-values Should Never Be Zero: Calculating Exact P-values When Permutations Are Randomly Drawn by Phipson, Belinda and Smyth, Gordon K
- A Two-Stage Poisson Model for Testing RNA-Seq Data by Auer, Paul L. and Doerge, Rebecca W
- A Sparse PLS for Variable Selection when Integrating Omics Data by Lê Cao, Kim-Anh/ Rossouw, Debra/ Robert-Granié, Christèle and Besse, Philippe
- The NBP Negative Binomial Model for Assessing Differential Gene Expression from RNA-Seq by Di, Yanming/ Schafer, Daniel W/ Cumbie, Jason S and Chang, Jeff H
- A Bayesian mixture model for chromatin interaction data by Niu, Liang and Lin, Shili
- Sparse Canonical Correlation Analysis with Application to Genomic Data Integration by Parkhomenko, Elena/ Tritchler, David and Beyene, Joseph
- Sample Size Calculations for Designing Clinical Proteomic Profiling Studies Using Mass Spectrometry by Nyangoma, Stephen O./ Collins, Stuart I./ Altman, Douglas G./ Johnson, Philip and Billingham, Lucinda J.
- Bayesian modelling of compositional heterogeneity in molecular phylogenetics by Heaps, Sarah E./ Nye, Tom M.W./ Boys, Richard J./ Williams, Tom A. and Embley, T. Martin
- Bayesian mixed-effects model for the analysis of a series of FRAP images by Feilke, Martina/ Schneider, Katrin and Schmid, Volker J.
Volume 17 (2018)
Volume 16 (2017)
Volume 15 (2016)
Volume 14 (2015)
Volume 13 (2014)
Volume 12 (2013)
Volume 11 (2012)
Volume 10 (2011)
Volume 9 (2010)
Volume 8 (2009)
Volume 6 (2007)
Volume 5 (2006)
Volume 4 (2005)
Volume 3 (2004)
Volume 2 (2003)
Volume 1 (2002)
Volume 14, Issue 4 (Aug 2015)
Muchmore, Patrick / Marjoram, Paul
Published Online: 07/09/2015
Lai, Yinglei / Gastwirth, Joseph L.
Published Online: 06/18/2015
Published Online: 07/28/2015
Ji, Tieming / Chen, Jie
Published Online: 07/03/2015
Chi, Peter B. / Chattopadhyay, Sujay / Lemey, Philippe / Sokurenko, Evgeni V. / Minin, Vladimir N.
Published Online: 06/10/2015
Scholtens, Denise M. / Spencer, Bruce D.
Published Online: 07/30/2015