Statistical Communications in Infectious Diseases
Editor-in-Chief: Evans, Scott
1 Issue per year
Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ) 2016: 0.06
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Joint Spatio-Temporal Modeling of Mycobacterium bovis Infections in Badgers and Cattle – Results from the Irish Four Area Project by Kelly, Gabrielle E.
- Estimating Trends in Incidence, Time-to-Diagnosis and Undiagnosed Prevalence using a CD4-based Bayesian Back-calculation by Birrell, Paul J./ Chadborn, Tim R./ Gill, O. Noel/ Delpech, Valerie C. and De Angelis, Daniela
- Using HIV Diagnostic Data to Estimate HIV Incidence: Method and Simulation by Yan, Ping/ Zhang, Fan and Wand, Handan
- Maximum a Posteriori Estimation in Dynamical Models of Primary HIV Infection by Drylewicz, Julia/ Commenges, Daniel and Thiebaut, Rodolphe
- Infectious Disease Modeling: Creating a Community to Respond to Biological Threats by Kaufman, James/ Edlund, Stefan and Douglas, Judith
- Using Approximate Bayesian Computation to Estimate Transmission Rates of Nosocomial Pathogens by Drovandi, Christopher C and Pettitt, Anthony N
- A Sequential Phase 2b Trial Design for Evaluating Vaccine Efficacy and Immune Correlates for Multiple HIV Vaccine Regimens by Gilbert, Peter B./ Grove, Douglas/ Gabriel, Erin/ Huang, Ying/ Gray, Glenda/ Hammer, Scott M./ Buchbinder, Susan P./ Kublin, James/ Corey, Lawrence and Self, Steven G.
- Episodic HIV Risk Behavior Can Greatly Amplify HIV Prevalence and the Fraction of Transmissions from Acute HIV Infection by Zhang, Xinyu/ Zhong, Lin/ Romero-Severson, Ethan/ Alam, Shah Jamal/ Henry, Christopher J./ Volz, Erik M. and Koopman, James S.
- Is There an Association between Levels of Bovine Tuberculosis in Cattle Herds and Badgers? by Donnelly, Christl A and Hone, Jim
- HIV Sexual Networks: The Montreal Experience by Brenner, Bluma and Moodie, Erica E. M.
- Heterogeneity in Number and Type of Sexual Contacts in a Gay Urban Cohort by Romero-Severson, Ethan O./ Alam, Shah Jamal/ Volz, Erik M. and Koopman, James S.
- Statistical Considerations in Determining HIV Incidence from Changes in HIV Prevalence by Brookmeyer, Ron and Konikoff, Jacob
- Optimal Dynamic Policies for Influenza Management by Ludkovski, Michael and Niemi, Jarad
- Joint Modeling of HCV and HIV Co-Infection among Injecting Drug Users in Italy and Spain Using Individual Cross-Sectional Data by Del Fava, Emanuele/ Shkedy, Ziv/ Hens, Niel/ Aerts, Marc/ Suligoi, Barbara/ Camoni, Laura/ Vallejo, Fernando/ Wiessing, Lucas and Kretzschmar, Mirjam
- Nonparametric and Semiparametric Analysis of Current Status Data Subject to Outcome Misclassification by Sal y Rosas, Victor G. and Hughes, James P.
- Increasing the Efficiency of Prevention Trials by Incorporating Baseline Covariates by Zhang, Min and Gilbert, Peter B.
- Probabilistic Record Linkage of Infection Records and Death Registrations: A Tool to Strengthen Surveillance by Potz, Nicola/ Powell, David/ Lamagni, Theresa L/ Pebody, Richard/ Bridger, David and Duckworth, Georgia
- Prediction of an Epidemic Curve: A Supervised Classification Approach by Nsoesie, Elaine O./ Beckman, Richard/ Marathe, Madhav and Lewis, Bryan
- Joint Modeling of HCV and HIV Infections among Injecting Drug Users in Italy Using Repeated Cross-Sectional Prevalence Data by Del Fava, Emanuele/ Kasim, Adetayo/ Usman, Muhammad/ Shkedy, Ziv/ Hens, Niel/ Aerts, Marc/ Bollaerts, Kaatje/ Scalia Tomba, Gianpaolo/ Vickerman, Peter/ Sutton, Andrew J/ Wiessing, Lucas and Kretzschmar, Mirjam
- Is The Age-Period-Cohort Model Well Suited to an Epidemic Context? The Case of the French BSE Epidemic by Sala, Carole/ Durand, Benoit/ Costagliola, Dominique/ Ducrot, Christian and Calavas, Didier
Volume 9 (2017)
Volume 8 (2016)
Volume 7 (2015)
Volume 6 (2014)
Volume 5 (2013)
Volume 4 (2012)
Volume 3 (2011)
Volume 2 (2010)
Volume 1 (2009)
Volume 2, Issue 1 (Jan 2010)
Zhang, Min / Gilbert, Peter B.
Published Online: 02/04/2010
The Impact of Secondary Condom Interventions on the Interpretation of Results from HIV Prevention Trials
Shiboski, Stephen / Rosenblum, Michael / Jewell, Nicholas P.
Published Online: 02/12/2010
Donnelly, Christl A / Hone, Jim
Published Online: 03/30/2010
Dimitrov, Dobromir T / Masse, Benoit / Boily, Marie-Claude
Published Online: 07/07/2010
Probabilistic Record Linkage of Infection Records and Death Registrations: A Tool to Strengthen Surveillance
Potz, Nicola / Powell, David / Lamagni, Theresa L / Pebody, Richard / Bridger, David / Duckworth, Georgia
Published Online: 12/02/2010
Habibzadeh, Babak / Deardon, Rob
Published Online: 12/06/2010
An Imputation Method for Interval Censored Time-to-Event with Auxiliary Information: Analysis of the Timing of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV
Brown, Elizabeth R / Chen, Ying Qing
Published Online: 12/21/2010