Show Summary Details
IMPACT FACTOR 2017: 0.183Agenzia Nazionale di Valutazione del Sistema Universitario e della Ricerca: Classe A
Journal of the International Association for Semiotic Studies / Revue de l'Association Internationale de Sémiotique
Editor-in-Chief: Danesi, Marcel
6 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2017: 0.183
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.283
CiteScore 2017: 0.23
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2017: 0.228
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2017: 0.634
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 941.00 / US$ 1413.00 / GBP 772.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 149.00 / US$ 224.00 / GBP 120.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 941.00 / US$ 1413.00 / GBP 772.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 941.00 / US$ 1413.00 / GBP 772.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 1130.00 / US$ 1695.00 / GBP 927.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 1130.00 / US$ 1695.00 / GBP 927.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Footing by GOFFMAN, ERVING
- Towards an anthropological theory of space and place by Low, Setha M.
- Opening up Closings by SCHEGLOFF, EMANUEL A. and SACKS, HARVEY
- Semiotic approaches to advertising texts and strategies: Narrative, passion, marketing by Bianchi, Cinzia
- Reconsidering the unreliable narrator by Hansen, Per Krogh
- Tacesics, the Study of Touch: A Model for Proxemic Analysis by KAUFFMAN, LYNN E.
- Post-modernism, post-structuralism, post-semiotics? Sign theory at the fin de siècle by Posner, Roland
- The formal ideologeme by MARLING, WILLIAM
- Sémiologie de la langue (1) by BENVENISTE, ÉMILE
- ‘Dreaming of the Middle Ages’: An unpublished fragment by ECO, UMBERTO
- Intersemiotic translation: Theories, problems, analysis by Dusi, Nicola
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 2018 (2018)
Volume 2017 (2017)
Issue 219 (Nov 2017) , pp. 1-586
Special Issue: La Sémi...
- Issue 218 (Sep 2017) , pp. 1-177
Issue 217 (Jul 2017) , pp. 1-269
Special Issue on the 1...
Issue 216 (May 2017) , pp. 1-508
Special Issue: Signs, ...
- Issue 215 (Mar 2017) , pp. 1-379
Issue 214 (Jan 2017) , pp. 1-438
Special Issue / Numéro...