Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica
The Journal of Wroclaw University of Technology
Aims and Scope
An international journal ‘Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica’ covers new developments in the broad areas of geomechanics as well as structural mechanics. The journal welcomes contributions dealing with original theoretical, numerical as well as experimental work. The following topics are of special interest:
- Constitutive relations for geomaterials (soils, rocks, concrete, etc.)
- Modeling of mechanical behaviour of heterogeneous materials at different scales
- Analysis of coupled thermo-hydro-chemo-mechanical problems
- Modeling of instabilities and localized deformation
- Experimental investigations of material properties at different scales
- Numerical algorithms: formulation and performance
- Application of numerical techniques to analysis of problems involving foundations, underground structures, slopes and embankment
- Risk and reliability analysis
- Analysis of concrete and masonry structures
- Modeling of case histories
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
- Only original papers will be accepted and copyright in published papers will be vested in the publisher.
- The language of the journal is English.
- Manuscripts should be typed double spaced with wide margins on the left side of the sheet. The text should be in simple-column format. Please, keep the layout of the text as simple as possible.
- A title page is to be provided and should include the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) (including e-mail address(es)) of author(s) as well as abstract. The title should be brief and informative. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the work, the major results and conclusions. The abstract should not exceed 250 words. Correspondence will be sent to the first-named author, unless otherwise specified.
- References to published literature should be prepared in APA style. Detailed description of APA referncing style can be dowloaded from the journal site menu.
- Tables should be titled and numbered consecutively. All table columns should have an explanatory heading. Tables should not repeat the data, which are available elsewhere in the paper, e.g. in a diagram.
- Equations that have to be displayed separately from the text should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals in parentheses placed flush right, and should be thus referred to in the text [such as Eq. (1) or (1)].
- Figures should be embedded in the text, numbered consecutively and titled.
- Authors are encouraged to use the SI-system of units.
- The manuscript should be submitted via the electronic submission system at the address: http://www.editorialsystem.com/sgem
- Together with the manuscript, authors are required to submit scanned copy of signed original of »Open Access License« which can be dowloaded from the journal site menu.
- The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Abstracting & Indexing
Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica is covered by the following services:
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- Current Geographical Publications
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Thomson Reuters - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
WOJCIECH PUŁA, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
DARIUSZ ŁYDŻBA, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
MAREK CAŁA, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
RYSZARD J. IZBICKI, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
Editorial Advisory Board
ZENON MRÓZ - Chairman, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
WACŁAW KASPRZAK - Vice-Chairman, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
ANDRZEJ BATOG, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
FRANCESCO CAFARO, Politecnico di Bari, Bari, Italy
FRANCESCA CASINI, Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Roma, Italy
EUGENIUSZ DEMBICKI, Technical University of Gdańsk, Poland
ANDRZEJ DRESCHER, University of Minnesota, USA
ALBERT GIRAUD, Université de Lorraine, Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy, France
GERD GUDEHUS, Universität Fridericiana, Germany
SVEN HANSBO, Chalmers Tekniska Högskola, Sweden
JERZY HOŁA, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
TOMASZ HUECKEL, Duke University, USA
ANTONI KIDYBIŃSKI, Main Institute of Mining, Poland
PIOTR KONDERLA, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
DJIMÉDO KONDO, Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris, France
MACIEJ KULISIEWICZ, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
ZBIGNIEW LECHOWICZ, Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW, Poland
MAREK LEFIK, Lodz University of Technology, Poland
RADOSŁAW MICHAŁOWSKI, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
ZBIGNIEW MŁYNAREK, Poznań University of Life Sciences, Poland
TREVOR ORR, Department of Civil, Structural & Environmental Engineering, Ireland
MARTIN OSTOJA-STARZEWSKI, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
STANISŁAW PIETRUSZCZAK, McMaster University, Canada
ANDRZEJ SAWICKI, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
JIAN-FU SHAO, University of Lille, Villeneuve d’Ascq, France
ANDRZEJ TRUTY, Cracow University of Technology, Poland
GIOVANNA VESSIA, Univeristy "G. d'Annunzio" of Chieti-Pescera, Italy
WOJCIECH WOLSKI, Main School of Farming, Agriculture Academy, Poland
AGNIESZKA STOPKOWICZ, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
ADRIAN RÓŻAŃSKI, Wrocław Univeristy of Technology, Poland
JOANNA PIECZYŃSKA-KOZŁOWSKA, Wrocław Univeristy of Technology, Poland
MAREK KAWA, Wrocław Univeristy of Technology, Poland
ul. Wybrzeże Wyspiańskiego 27
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland