Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW. Land Reclamation
The Journal of Warsaw University of Life Sciences
4 Issues per year
- Land Reclamation Series of Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW is a scientific journal edited and published annually since 1957 (until year 2008, 39 issues has been printed, together with 20 edited in English). Since 1981 the journal has been published in English.
- The journal publishes double-blind peer-reviewed original research, critical reviews and short communications on soil, water and land management in rural landscape, rural environmental engineering, ecological engineering, environmental geology, hydrology, environmental geotechnics, ecotechnology as well as ecohydrology.
- The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the Similarity Check System can be found at:
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
1. Papers submitted for consideration by the Editorial board should not exceed 0.5 of a printed sheet (about 11 pages including illustration, and should consist of the following elements:
- name and surname of the author (s),
- authors’ affiliation
- title of the paper
- abstract (about 20 lines)
- key words
- text of the paper divided into Introduction, Material and Methods, Results and Disccussion, Conclusions, References and summary (Streszczenie) with title of paper and key words in Polish (one page).
- mailing address of the author
2. References should be arranged in alphabetic order as shown below:
ILNICKI, P., BANASZKIEWICZ, H., BUKOWSKI, Ł. 2003:
Źródła, stężenie i ładunki azotu i fosforu w wodach rzeki Ner. [Sources, concentrations and loads of nitrogen and phosphorus in Ner River waters].
Acta Sci. Pol., Form. Circ. 2 (1), 23-34 [Engl. summ.].
KARCZMARCZYK A., MOSIEJ J. 2005:
Wastewater treatment combine with nutrients reuse.
Ann. Warsaw Agricult. Univ. – SGGW, Land Reclam. 36, 89-98.
MOSIEJ J., MULTAN H. 1998:
Grasslands as a natural filter for municipal waste water and biogens. In: Pertu K., Obarska-Pempkowiak H. `Eds`.
Sewage treatment by means of pine, willow, reed and grass vegetation filters. Swedish Agric. Univ. Uppsala, 59-62
- Papers referred to should be quoted in the text as Kowalski (2006), (Kowalski and Kowalska 2006). If there are more than two authors (Kowalski et al. 2005). English version of the non-congress language title should be added in brackets. Titles of books and of journals should be printed in italic.
- Titles and authors names written in a non-Latin alphabet should be transliterated according to international ISO rules.
- Tables and Figures should be set out on separate sheets. Tables and figures must be referred to in the text, e.g. (Fig.2) or (Table 2).
- All variables in equations and in the text should be written in italic.
- Manuscript should be sent in two copies with tables, graphs and English abstract and Polish summary on separate pages. Enclose a floppy disc with the text written in Word for Windows with tables and figures saved in separate files.
- The first author receives 25 offprints of the paper and one copy of journal free of charge.
Please submit your manuscripts to Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Land Reclamation via email to:
Abstracting & Indexing
Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW. Land Reclamation is covered by the following services:
- AGRICOLA (National Agricultural Library)
- Baidu Scholar
- Bibliografia Geologiczna Polski
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- Current Geographical Publications
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - Geobase
- Elsevier - Reaxys
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Contents
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- Referativnyi Zhurnal (VINITI)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Józef Mosiej, WULS-SGGW, Poland
Series Editorial Board
Kazimierz Banasik, Warsaw University of Life Sciences-SGGW - Chair
Wojciech Bartnik, University of Agriculture in Krakow
Elżbieta Biernacka, Warsaw University of Life Sciences-SGGW
Masaharu Fukue, Tokai University, Japan
Dorota Haman - University of Florida, USA
Xiubin He, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chengdu, China
Micheal Hirschi, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
Lubos Jurik, Slovak Agriculture University, Nitra, Slovakia
Csaba Juhász, University of Debrecen, Hungary
Zbigniew Lechowicz, Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW
Kazuki Mori, Nihon University, Tokyo, Japan
Gunno Renman, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
Hywel R.Thomas, Cardif University, UK
Józef Mosiej - Chairman
Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Land Reclamation
Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW Press
ul. Nowoursynowska 166
tel./fax (48)(22)593 55 20
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland