Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venereology
The Journal of Serbian Association of Dermatovenereologists (SAD)
4 Issues per year
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- Official Journal of the Serbian Association of Dermatovenerologists, premier source of high quality research results from all over the world, with special emphasis on papers dealing with dermatology, allergy, internal diseases;
- excellent articles authored by researchers from all over the world, who appreciate our fast, fair and constructive peer review provided by experts in all fields of medicine.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the Similarity Check System can be found at:
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venereology is a journal of the Serbian Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists. The journal is published in English, but abstracts will also be published in Serbian language.
The journal is published quarterly, and intended to provide rapid publication of papers in the field of dermatology and venereology. Manuscripts are
welcome from all countries in the following categories:
editorials, original studies, review articles, professional articles, case reports, and history of medicine.
Categories of Manuscripts
1. Editorials (limited to 5 pages) generally provide commentary and analyses concerning topics of current interest in the field of dermatology and venereology. Editorials are commonly written by one author, by invitation.
2. Original studies (limited to 12 pages) should contain innovative research, supported by randomized
trials, diagnostic tests, outcome studies, cost-effectiveness analysis and surveys with high response rate.
3. Review articles (limited to 10 pages) should provide systemic critical assessment of literature and other data sources.
4. Professional articles (limited to 8 pages) should provide a link between the theory and practice, as well as detailed discussion or medical research and practice.
5. Case reports (limited to 6 pages) should be new, interesting and rare cases with clinical significance.
6. History of medicine (limited to 10 pages) articles should be concerned with all aspects of health, illness and medical treatment in the past.
7. Short Communications (limited to 3 pages) should disseminate most current results and developments in the shortest possible time. They will be reviewed by expert reviewers and evaluated by the Editor.
The journal also publishes book reviews, congress reports, as well as reports on local and international activities, editorial board announcements, letters to the editor, novelties in medicine, questions and answers, and "In Memoriam". All submitted manuscripts will undergo review by the editor-in-chief, blind review by members of the manuscript review panel or members of the Editorial Board. Manuscripts submitted to this journal must not be
under simultaneous consideration by any other publisher.
Any materials submitted will NOT BE RETURNED to
Please submit your manuscripts to Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venereology via email to:
The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Abstracting & Indexing
Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venereology is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - Embase
- Elsevier - Reaxys
- Google Scholar
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Meta (formerly Sciencescape)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Professor LIDIJA KANDOLF SEKULOVIĆ MD PhD, Clinic of Dermatovenereology, Medical Faculty, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade, Serbia
Asistant Professor DUŠAN ŠKILJEVIĆ MD PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Clinic of Dermatovenereology, Clinical Center of Serbia. Belgrade, Serbia
Professor MILAN MATIĆ MD PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Clinic of Dermatovenereology Diseases, Clinical Center of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Serbia
Associate Professor MILAN BJEKIĆ MD PhD, Belgrade, Serbia
Professor MILOŠ NIKOLIĆ MD PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Clinic of Dermatovenereology, Clinical Center of Serbia. Belgrade, Serbia
Professor MARINA JOVANOVIĆ MD PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Clinic of Dermatovenereology, Clinical Center of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Serbia
Assistant Professor ZORAN GOLUŠIN MP PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Clinic of Dermatovenereology, Clinical Center of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Serbia
Professor DRAGAN JOVANOVIĆ MD PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Niš, Clinic of Skin and Venereal Diseases, Clinical Centre Niš, Serbia
Professor SONJA PRĆIĆ MP PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Institute for Child and Youth Health Care of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Serbia
Professor ROBERT A. SCHWARTZ MD PhD, Dermatology and Pathology, New Jersey Medical School, University of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey, USA
Professor JACEK C. SZEPIETOWSKI MD PhD, Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology, Wroclaw, University of Medicine, Poland
Professor NADA VUČKOVIĆ MD PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Center of Pathology and Histology, Clinical Center of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia
Professor ŽELJKO MIJUŠKOVIĆ MD PhD, Clinic of Dermatovenereology, Medical faculty, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade, Serbia
Associate professor SVETLANA POPADIĆ MD PhD, , Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Clinic of Dermatovenereology, Clinical Center of Serbia. Belgrade, Serbia
Associate professor DANICA TIODOROVIĆ MD PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Niš, Clinic of Skin and Venereal Diseases, Clinical Centre Niš, Serbia
Professor JANA KAZANDIJEVA MD PhD, Medical University of Sofia, University Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Bulgaria
Associate Professor VESNA PETRONIĆ ROSIĆ MD, MSc, The University of Chicago, Department of Medicine
Professor MIHAEL SKERLEV MD PhD, University Hospital Centre Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Professor ALEXANDER STRATIGOS MD PhD, Department of Dermatology, University of Athens, Andreas Sygros Hospital, Athens, Greece
Professor IRIS ZALAUDEK MD PhD, Department of Dermatology, Medical University of Graz
SERBIAN ASSOCIATION OF DERMATOVENEREOLOGISTS, Pasterova 2, 11 000 Belgrade, Serbia
Marija Vučenović, Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Dragica Pantić, Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Pavle Bajazet Novi Sad, Serbia
Vesna Šaranović Novi Sad, Serbia
Zorica Đokić Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Silvija Brkić Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15