1. Khrawish, H. A. (2011). Determinants of commercial banks performance: evidence from Jordan. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics (81), 148-159. Retrieved from http://www.internationalresearchjournaloffinanceandeconomics.com
2. Navapan, K., & Tripe, D. (2003). An exploration of the relationship between bank capital levels and return on equity. Proceeding of the 16th Australasian Finance and Bank. Conf. AFBC’03). Palmerston North, pp.1-15.
3. Popa, M., Multiline Regression, document available online: http://www.mpopa.ro/statistica_master/05_statm_regresia%20mutipla.pdf, accesed in 05.03.2015
4. Rajan, R., 2005. Has financial development made the world riskier? Paper presented at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Economic Symposium at Jackson Hole.
5. Shaher, T. A., Kasawneh, O., & Salem, R. (2011). The major factors that affect banks’ performance in Middle Eastern countries. Journal of Money, Investment and Banking (20), 101-109. Retrieved from http://www.eurojournals.com/JMIB.htm
6. Thampy, A. (2004). BIS capital standards and supply of bank loans. Working Paper Series. Retrieved from http://ssrn.com/abstract=561723
7. Annual Reports of Carpathian Bank SA during 2004-2013, available online: www.carpatica.ro
8. Annual Reports of Transilvania Bank SA during 2004-2013, available online: www.bancatransilvania.ro
10. National Bank of Romania, Financial Stability Report, 2014, available online: http://www.bnro.ro/Publicatii-periodice-204.aspx
About the article
Published Online: 2015-06-16
Published in Print: 2015-05-01
© 2015. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)