1. AT Bogdan, Ipate Iudith, Ecoeconomy and ecosanogenesis in Romania based of agrifood green power, Romanian Academy Editor 2012, ISBN 978-973-27-2264-0, 2012.
2. Braat, LC & WFJ van Lierop, Integrated economic-ecological modeling, Elsevier Science Pub. Co., Amsterdam; New York 1987.
3. Brookshire, DS, LA Brand, J Thacher, MD Dixon, K Benedict, JC Stromberg, K Lansey, D Goodrich, M McIntosh, J Grandy, S Stewart, C Broadbent & G Izon, Integrated modeling and ecological valuation: Applications in the semiarid southwest, paper presented at Workshop "Valuation for Environmental Policy: Ecological Benefits", Washington DC, April 23-24, 2007, 2007.
4. Cai, X, DC McKinney & L Lasdon, An integrated hydrologic-agronomiceconomic model for river basin management, J Water Resour Plan Manage, 129(1), 4-17, 2003.
5. Eggert, H, Bioeconomic analysis and management, Environ Resour Econ, 11(3), 399-411, 1998. [Crossref]
6. Ewert, F, MK van Ittersum, I Bezlepkina, O Therond, E Andersen, H Belhouchette, C Bockstaller, F Brouwer, T Heckelei, S Janssen, R Knapen, M Kuiper, K Louhichi, JA Olsson, N Turpin, J Wery, JE Wien & J Wolf, A methodology for enhanced flexibility of integrated assessment in agriculture, Environ Sci Policy, 12(5), 546-561, 2009. [Web of Science] [Crossref]
7. Firth, C, The use of gross and net margins in the economic analysis of organic farms, paper presented at UK Organic Research 2002: Proceedings of the COR Conference, Aberystwyth, 26-28th March 2002, 26-28th March 2002, 2001.
8. Gonzalez-Alvarez, Y, AG Keeler & JD Mullen, Farm-level irrigation and the marginal cost of water use: Evidence from Georgia, J Environ Manag, 80(4), 311-317, 2006. [Crossref]
9. Grigalunas, T, JJ Opaluch & M Luo, The economic costs to fisheries from marine sediment disposal: Case study of providence, USA, Ecol Econ, 38(1), 47-58, 2001. [Crossref]
10. Hanley, N & EB Barbier, Pricing nature. Cost-benefit analysis and environmental policy, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, 2009.
11. Hazell, PBR & RD Norton, Mathematical programming for economic analysis in agriculture, Macmillan, 1986.
12. Jula D., Jula N., 2010, Modelare economica. Modelele econometrice si de optimizare. Mustang, Bucuresti
13. OECD, The Political Economy of Environmentally Related Taxes, 2006, Paris, pp. 10 - 25
About the article
Published Online: 2015-07-29
Published in Print: 2015-07-01
© 2015. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 License. (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)