Show Summary Details
Theoretical Inquiries in Law
Editor-in-Chief: Hannes, Sharon
2 Issues per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.309
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.845
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 214.00 / US$ 288.00 / GBP 161.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 49.00 / US$ 74.00 / GBP 37.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- On the Use and Abuse of Blackstone -- A Comment on Professor Schorr by Kreitner, Roy
- Baby Shoes and the Copyright Work: A Comment on Brad Sherman's What Is a Copyright Work? by Shur-Ofry, Michal
- Transnational Governance as the Layering of Rules: Intersections of Public and Private Standards by Bartley, Tim
- A Comment on Richard Sylla's Political Economy of Supplying Money to a Growing Economy by Goldberg, Dror
- Distributive Justice and the Moral Division of Labor: A Comment on Penner by Benbaji, Yitzhak
- Comments on Yoram Shachar, Jefferson Goes East: The American Origins of the Israeli Declaration of Independence by Rozin, Orit
- Overlooking Needs and Disparities -- Comment on Jeremy Waldron, Community and Property for Those Who Have Neither by Ziv, Neta
- Constitutionalism as Mindset: Reflections on Kantian Themes About International Law and Globalization by Koskenniemi, Martti
- Property, Solidarity and (German) History by Brunner, José
- Tax Culture, Tax History, and the Limits of Convergence: A Comment on Professor Likhovski's Article by Livingston, Michael A.
- Intellectual Property in the Age of Capital by Zakim, Michael
- Liberalism and Religion: A Comment on Jeff Spinner-Halev by Meisels, Tamar
- Questioning Harmonization: Legal Transplantation in the Colonial Context by Schorr, David B.
- American Patriarchy/American Taxation: A Comment on Marjorie Kornhauser's Wedded to the Joint Return by Mehrotra, Ajay K.
- Endogeneity and Its Discontents: Teubner and Selznick on Legal Pluralism by Rosen, Robert Eli
- Another Look at the Equator Principles: A Historical and Economic Perspective by Harris, Ron
- A History of the Present: A Comment on Amalia Kessler, Deciding Against Conciliation: The Nineteenth-Century Rejection of a European Transplant and the Rise of a Distinctively American Ideal of Adversarial Adjudication by Rosen-Zvi, Issachar
- The Ottoman Roots of Bulgarian Legal Experience: A Comment on Jani Kirov, Foreign Law Between "Grand Hazard" and Great Irritation: The Bulgarian Experience After 1878 by Rubin, Avi
- A Comment on Christopher Tomlins, Transplants and Timing: Passages in the Creation of an Anglo-American Law of Slavery by Shalev, Eran
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 18 (2017)
Volume 16 (2015)
Volume 15 (2014)
Volume 14 (2013)
Volume 13 (2012)
Volume 12 (2011)
Volume 11 (2010)
Volume 10 (2009)
Volume 9 (2008)
Volume 8 (2007)
Volume 7 (2006)
Volume 6 (2005)
Volume 5 (2004)
Volume 3 (2002)
Volume 2 (2001)
Volume 11, Issue 2 Forum (Jul 2010)
TIL Forum Issue 2
Livingston, Michael A.
Published Online: 06/30/2010
- Free Access
American Patriarchy/American Taxation: A Comment on Marjorie Kornhauser's Wedded to the Joint Return
Mehrotra, Ajay K.
Published Online: 02/09/2011
- Free Access
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?