Show Summary Details
More options …
Turkish Journal of Biochemistry
Türk Biyokimya Dergisi
IMPACT FACTOR 2018: 0.329
CiteScore 2018: 0.28
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2018: 0.138
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2018: 0.169
More options …
See all formats and pricing
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 452.00 / US$ 610.00 / GBP 371.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 80.00*
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Sözlü Sunum Özetleri / Abstracts Of Oral Presentations
- Bilimsel Program / Scientific Program
- Poster Özetleri / Poster Abstracts
- Kurullar / Committees
- Sergiye Katılan Firmaların Listesi / List Of The Companies With Stand
- Davetli Konuşmacı Özetleri / Abstracts Of Invited Lectures
- Effects of calcium hydroxide and N-acetylcysteine on MMP-2, MMP-9, TIMP-1 and TIMP-2 in LPS-stimulated macrophage cell lines by Aslantaş, Eda Ezgi/ Aksoy, Yasemin/ Akkaya Ulum, Yeliz Zülfiye/ Ceyhan, Deniz/ Peynircioglu, Banu and Buzoğlu, Hatice Doğan
- A rare association: celiac disease and multiple myeloma in an asymptomatic young patient / Asemptomatik genç bir hastada çölyak hastalığı ve multipl myelom’un nadir birlikteliği by Öngen, Belkız/ Aksungar, Fehime Benli/ Tiftikçi, Arzu/ Coşkun, Abdurrahman/ Serteser, Mustafa and Ünsal, İbrahim Ü
- Lignocellulose-degrading enzyme production by Pleurotus sapidus WC 529 and its application in lignin degradation / Lignoselüloz-çözücü enzim üretiminde Pleurotus sapidus WC 529 ve lignin parçalanmasındaki uygulamaları by Asgher, Muhammad/ Ijaz, Amna and Bilal, Muhammad
Volume 43, Issue 4
Volume 44 (2019)
Volume 43 (2018)
Issue s3 (Dec 2018) , pp. 1-22
Workshop on PhD Superv...
- Issue 6 (Dec 2018) , pp. 571-706
Issue s2 (Oct 2018) , pp. 1-26
TBD-BD Preanalytic Pha...
- Issue 5 (Oct 2018) , pp. 475-570
Issue s5 (Oct 2018) , pp. 1-97
TBS International Bioc...
Issue s4 (Sep 2018) , pp. 5-25
FEBS Workshop on Molec...
- Issue 4 (Aug 2018) , pp. 343-473
Issue s1 (Aug 2018) , pp. 1-38
III. Turkey in vitro D...
- Issue 3 (Jun 2018) , pp. 205-341
- Issue 2 (Apr 2018) , pp. 101-204
- Issue 1 (Feb 2018) , pp. 1-100
Volume 42 (2017)
Issue s1 (Dec 2017) , pp. 1-103
Issue s2 (Dec 2017) , pp. 1-86
Insulin Resistance Sym...
- Issue 6 (Dec 2017) , pp. 587-663
- Issue 5 (Oct 2017) , pp. 519-585
- Issue 4 (Aug 2017) , pp. 375-518
- Issue 3 (Jun 2017) , pp. 245-373
- Issue 2 (Apr 2017) , pp. 111-244
- Issue 1 (Feb 2017) , pp. 1-109
Volume 41 (2016)
Issue s3 (Dec 2016) , pp. 1-182
TBS Biochemical Days: ...
Issue s4 (Dec 2016) , pp. 1-144
6th Multidisciplinary ...
- Issue 6 (Dec 2016) , pp. 377-498
Issue s5 (Dec 2016) , pp. 1-189
1st International Cell...
Issue s1 (Dec 2016) , pp. 1-75
Issue s2 (Dec 2016) , pp. 1-98
TBD Preanalytical Phas...
- Issue 5 (Oct 2016) , pp. 308-376
- Issue 4 (Aug 2016) , pp. 232-307
- Issue 3 (Jun 2016) , pp. 135-231
- Issue 2 (Apr 2016) , pp. 65-134
- Issue 1 (Feb 2016) , pp. 1-64
- Betaine treatment decreased serum glucose and lipid levels, hepatic and renal oxidative stress in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats
- Oxidative stress and response of antioxidant system in exposed to different forms of Zinc
- An investigation on Trakya region Oak ( spp.) honeys of Turkey: their physico-chemical, antioxidant and phenolic compounds properties
- Effects of Shiranuhi flower extracts and fractions on lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses in murine RAW 264.7 cells
- Evaluation of resveratrol organogels prepared by micro-irradiation: fibroblast proliferation through in vitro wound healing
- Ecological and phytochemical attributes of endemic Boiss. at vegetative and generative stages
- Characterization of calmodulin in the clam : differential expressions in response to environmental Ca and Cd
- Foliar application effects of salicylic acid and jasmonic acid on the essential oil composition of
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of four species growing wild in Turkey
- Differences in structure, allergenic protein content and pectate lyase enzyme activity of some Cupressaceae pollen
- In vitro bioactivities and subacute toxicity study of , and
- : a pertinent source of antioxidant and antimicrobial agent
- Effects of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) on a scleroderma model of fibrosis