1. Altman, E., Basar, T., Jimenez, T., Shimkin, N. (2002) Competitive routing in networks with polynomial costs. IEEE Transactions on automatic control, 47(1), 92-96.
2. Altman, E., Combes, R., Altman, Z., Sorin, S. (2011) Routing games in the many players regime. In: Proceedings of the 5th International ICST Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools, pp. 525-527.
3. Altman, E., Kameda, H. (2005) Equilibria for multiclass routing problems in multi-agent networks. Advances in Dynamic Games, 7, 343- 367.
4. Beckmann, M.J., McGuire, C.B., Winsten, C.B. (1956) Studies in the Economics of Transportation. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
5. Bonsall, P. (1992) The influence of route guidance advice on route choice in urban networks. Transportation, 19, 1-23. [Crossref]
6. Charnes, A., Cooper, W.W. (1958) Extremal principles for simulating traffic flow in a network. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America, 44, 201-204.
7. Dafermos, S.C. (1971) An extended traffic assignment model with applications to two-way traffic. Transportation Science, 5, 366-389. [Crossref]
8. Dafermos, S.C., Sparrow, F.T. (1969) The traffic assignment problem for a general network. Journal of Research of the National Bureau of Standards, 73B, 91-118.
9. Devarajan, S. (1981) A note on network equilibrium and noncooperative games. Transportation Research, 15B, 421-426. [Crossref]
10. Fisk, C.S. (1984) Game theory and transportation systems modelling. Transportation Research, 18B, 301-313. [Crossref]
11. Gartner, N.H. (1980) Optimal traffic assignment with elastic demands: a review. Part I. Analysis framework. Transportation Science, 14(2), 174-191. [Crossref]
12. Haurie, A., Marcotte, P. (1985) On the relationship between Nash-Cournot and Wardrop equilibria. Networks, 15, 295-308. [Crossref]
13. Korilis, Y.A., Lazar, A.A. (1995) On the existence of equilibria in noncooperative optimal flow control. Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, 42(3), 584-613.
14. Korilis, Y.A., Lazar, A.A., Orda, A. (1995) Architecting noncooperative networks. IEEE J. Selected Areas Commun., 13, 1241-1251.
15. La, R.J., Anantharam, V. (1997) Optimal routing control: game theoretic approach. In: Proc. of the 36th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2910-2915.
16. Nash, J. (1951) Non-cooperative games. Annals of Mathematics, 54, 286-295. [Crossref]
17. Orda, A., Rom, R., Shimkin, N. (1993) Competitive routing in multiuser communication networks. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 1(5), 510-521.
18. Patriksson, M. (1994) The traffic assignment problem: models and methods. Utrecht, Netherlands: VSP Publishers.
19. Patriksson, M. (2015) The traffic assignment problem: models and methods. N.Y., USA: Dover Publications, Inc.
20. Rosenthal, R.W. (1973) The network equilibrium problem in integers. Networks, 3, 53-59. [Crossref]
21. Sheffi, Y. (1985) Urban transportation networks: equilibrium analysis with mathematical programming methods. N.J.: Prentice-Hall, Inc, Englewood Cliffs.
22. Wardrop, J.G. (1952) Some theoretical aspects of road traffic research. Proc. Institution of Civil Engineers, 2, 325-378.
23. Xie, J., Yu, N., Yang, X. (2013) Quadratic approximation and convergence of some bush-based algorithms for the traffic assignment problem. Transportation research Part B, 56, 15-30.
24. Zakharov, V., Krylatov, A. (2014) Equilibrium Assignments in Competitive and Cooperative Traffic Flow Routing. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, 434, 641-648.
26. Zheng, H., Peeta, S. (2014) Cost scaling based successive approximation algorithm for the traffic assignment problem. Transportation research Part B, 68, 17-30.
About the article
Published Online: 2016-06-28
Published in Print: 2016-09-01
© Transport and Telecommunication Institute. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License. (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)