Show Summary Details
The Journal of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Schmalhauzen Institute of Zoology
6 Issues per year
Cite Score 2016: 0.35
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2016: 0.300
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2016: 0.496
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling if applicable. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
More options …
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- New and Little-Known Ulidiidae (Diptera, Tephritoidea) from Europe by Kameneva, E.
- Correlations Between Hardness of Food and Craniodental Traits in Nine Myotis Species (Chiroptera, Vespertilionidae) by Ghazali, M. and Dzeverin, I.
- First Record Of Fossil Species Of The Genus Tetramorium (Hymenoptera, Formicidae) by Radchenko, A. G. and Dlussky, G. M.
- The Ants of the Genus Lasius (Hymenoptera, Formicidae) from Late Eocene European Ambers by Dlussky, G.
- Study of Biology, Morphology And Taxonomy of The Nematode Stephanofilaria Assamensis (Filariina, Stephanofilariidae) by Saparov, K.A./ Akramova, F.D./ Azimov, D.A. and Golovanov, V.I.
- Review of the Short-Winged Mold Beetles (Coleoptera, Staphylinidae, Pselaphinae) of the Crimea (Ukraine) by Krivosheyev, R. E.
- A New Species of Mites of the Genus Geckobia (Prostigmata, Pterygosomatidae), Parasitic on Mediodactylus Kotschyi (Reptilia, Gekkota) from Crimea by Bertrand, M./ Kukushkin, O. and Pogrebnyak, S.
- Iranian Thrips of the Family Aeolothripidae (Insecta, Thysanoptera), with Four Newly Recorded Species by Mirab-Balou, M. and Chen, X.-X.
- Case of Cephalic Presentation of Foetus in a Harbour Porpoise Phocoena Phocoena (Cetacea, Phocoenidae), with Notes on Other Aquatic Mammals by Gol'din, P.
- Species Composition and Structure of the Communities of Plant-Parasitic and Free-Living Soil Nematodes in the Greenhouses of Botanical Gardens of Ukraine by Gubin, A.I. and Sigareva, D.D.
- Conchological Variability of Anadara Inaequivalvis (Bivalvia, Arcidae) In the Black–Azov Sea Basin by Anistratenko, V. V./ Anistratenko, O. Yu. and Khaliman, I. A.
- A Review of Fruit Flies of the Genus Rhagoletis (Diptera, Tephritidae) of Iran and Bordering Countries, with the Key to Species by Namin, S. and Rasoulian, G.
- Modified Method of Metaphase Plates Obtaining for Polyploid Fish Genera Carassius and Cobitis Karyotyping (Actinopterygii, Cypriniformes) by Pukhtayevych, P. P.
- Miocene Toothed Whales (Cetacea, Odontoceti) from the Dniester Valley: The First Record of Sperm Whales (Physeteroidea) from The Eastern Europe by Gol’din, P. E. and Marareskul, V. A.
- Karyotypes and Morphological Variability of Crayfish Pontastacus Leptodactylus and P. Angulosus (Malacostraca, Decapoda) by Kostyuk, V. S./ Garbar, A. V. and Mezhzherin, S. V.
- Anomalonine Wasps of the Genus Agrypon (Hymenoptera, Ichneumonidae) from Ukraine by Nuzhna, A. D.
- Rare Late Miocene Seal Taxa (Carnivora, Phocidae) from the North Sea Basin by Koretsky, I./ Rahmat, S. and Peters, N.
- Aphidiid Wasps (Hymenoptera, Aphidiidae) Parasitizing Aphids on Herbaceous Legumes (Fabaceae) in the Central Wood-and-Steppe Zone of Ukraine by Kaliuzhna, M. O. and Zubenko, O. G.
- Taxonomic Status of Neoechinorhynchus Agilis (Acanthocephala, Neoechinorhynchidae), with a Description of two New Species of the Genus from the Atlantic and Pacific Mullets (Teleostei, Mugilidae) by Tkach, Ie. V./ Sarabeev, V. L. and Shvetsova, L. S.
- Tetrix Tuerki (Orthoptera, Tetrigidae): Distribution in Ukraine, Ecological Characteristic and Features of Biology by Pushkar, T.
Select Volume and Issue
Volume 51 (2017)
Volume 50 (2016)
Volume 49 (2015)
Volume 48 (2014)
Volume 47 (2013)
Volume 46 (2012)
Volume 45 (2011)
Volume 44 (2010)
Volume 43 (2009)
Volume 42, Issue 3 (Jun 2008)
A Review of Palearctic Species of the Genus Pseuderimerus (Hymenoptera, Torymidae) with a Description of One New Species From Iran
Zerova, M. / Seryogina, L.
Published Online: 08/19/2008
- Open Access
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?