Zeitschrift für das gesamte Genossenschaftswesen
Ed. by Blome-Drees, Johannes / Brazda, Johann / Doluschitz, Reiner / Kling, Michael / Lehmann, Matthias / Reichel, Richard / Spiller, Achim
4 Issues per year
Aims and Scope
Introducing the ZfgG
- The only internationally distributed journal on co-operative studies in German
- Unique synopsis about development of the co-operative law
- Since over 65 years following the co-operative development
- A long-lasting archive of the co-operative system
- The organ for co-operative studies and practice issued on behalf of the Working Group of Institutes for Co-operative Studies
Who is behind the ZfgG?
The ZfgG is the only internationally distributed German-language periodical to deal with the study of co-operatives. It was first published in 1950 by members of the Institute for Research into Co-operatives at the University of Erlangen. Today, a number of professors and research institutes in Germany, Switzerland and Austria are responsible for the publication.
What is the ZfgG?
The ZfgG is an academic discussion forum for the legal, sociological and economical aspects of co-operatives. Work is judged to be academic not by virtue of its origin within a university, but by its style and quality. Close contacts with the real world of co-operatives is vital.
- DE GRUYTER OLDENBOURG
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Instructions for Authors
The periodical contains only papers in German at the present time.
The editorial office is always interested in publications suitable to the rubric book reviews. Please do not hesitate to inform us about publications or events in the co-operative field.
If a minimum purchase of 350 items is guarantueed, the publication of special issues is possible. The papers contained have to meet the same requirements as within the periodical, except that papers in English are possible. Editing is charged if necessary, the price per item will be calculated by the publisher. Additional marketing by the editorial office or the publisher is not possible. Please contact the editorial office if you are interested.
Hybrid Open Access
For complete details on hybrid open access publishing at De Gruyter please see: https://www.degruyter.com/page/560
Effective 1st January 2016, authors from an institution affiliated with either the Association of Dutch Universities (VSNU), the Consortium of Swiss Academic Libraries or some UK libraries participating in the Jisc Collections SMP may publish primary research and review articles open access in any of De Gruyter’s OnlineOpen journals at a discount of 90% of the APC price. For more information and to confirm whether your institution is eligible please see the following:
Abstracting & Indexing
Zeitschrift für das gesamte Genossenschaftswesen is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- De Gruyter - IBR (International Bibliography of Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- De Gruyter - IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Dr. Johannes Blome-Drees (Cologne), Prof. Dr. Johann Brazda (Vienna). Prof. Dr. Reiner Doluschitz (Hohenheim), Prof. Dr. Michael Kling (Marburg), Prof. Dr. Matthias Lehmann (Bonn), Prof. Dr. Richard Reichel (Nuremberg), Prof. Dr. Achim Spiller (Göttingen)
Prof. Dr. Richard Reichel (editor-in-chief), Roman Kindl (editorial assistent)
Zeitschrift für das gesamte Genossenschaftswesen (ZfgG)
Phone +49 (911) 20 55 59 22
Fax +49 (911) 20 55 59 20