5–7 September 2007, Istanbul, Turkey
The 5th International Symposium on Pharmaceutical Chemistry (ISPC-5), to be held 5-7 September 2007 in Istanbul, has multidisciplinary scope and will attract worldwide attendance from both academia and industry. Young scientists—graduate students and post-doctoral fellows—are encouraged to attend and to take advantage of reduced participation fees.
The program will include plenary and invited lectures, contributed oral presentations, and poster sessions in the following fields:
- Drug Design
- Synthesis of New Bioactive Molecules
- New Approaches in Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmacology of Molecular Drug Targets
- Biotransformation of Drug Molecules
- Combinatorial Chemistry and High Throughput Screening
- Biotechnology in Drug Research
- Natural Products and Drug Discovery
- Chemogenomics in Drug Development
- Stereochemistry in Drugs
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Validation
Aside from the scientific aspects of the program, attendees can explore Istanbul, one of the most interesting cities in the world. It embraces two continents, with one arm reaching out to Asia and the other to Europe. The former capital of three successive empires, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman, offers innumerable museums, churches, palaces, grand mosques, bazaars, and sights of natural beauty.
Above all, ISPC will provide an opportunity for attendees to meet each other, build friendships, and contribute to lively discussions in the field of medicinal chemistry.
Page last modified 10 July 2007.
Copyright © 2003-2007 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com