Onkologie - die Tumorerkrankungen des Menschen
Entstehung, Abwehr und Behandlungsmöglichkeiten
[Oncology – Human Tumors]
- Clearly written and organized
- In-depth information on pathogenesis, tumor growth, and tumor treatment
Aims and Scope
This book discusses the biochemical, biomolecular, and physiological causes of malignant tumors as well as their risk factors, propagation, diagnostics, and treatment. Written concisely and accompanied by illustrative tables, it gives doctors and other healthcare professionals comprehensive information.
For each type of tumor, the book describes risk factors, oncogenes, mutated tumor suppressor genes, developmental stages, classifications, diagnostic procedures, and current therapies.
- 24.0 x 17.0 cm
- Includes a print version and an ebook
- 50 Fig. 400 Tables
- Type of Publication:
- Specialist Text
- Cancer Treatment; Reference Work; Oncogenes; Oncology; Tumors
- Medical Professionals: Doctors in Independent Practice, Medical Students, PhD Students; Cancer Organizations; Therapists