Interpretation in Polish, German and European Private Law
Ed. by Zmij, Grzegorz / Heiderhoff, Bettina
Aims and Scope
The interpretation of declarations of intent and contracts is a very difficult task, especially with regard to crossborder partners. Read the informative proceedings of the international conference in Katowice as to the topics:
- Interpretation of foreign law by German courts
- Theories of interpretation in private law
- Interpretation of contracts under the German BGB and under the CFR
- Interpretation of the juridical acts - a comparative perspective
- The "common" interpretation of national law
- Iuris cogentis and iuris dispositivi rules / provisions in contract and corporate law
- Relevance of circumstances in which the contract was concluded
- Is there "the one true interpretation of a law"?
- Is the wording of the law a limitation for its interpretation?
- 120 pages
- VERLAG DR. OTTO SCHMIDT
- Type of Publication: