Grundzüge des Rechts der Erneuerbaren Energien
Eine praxisorientierte Darstellung für die neue Rechtslage zu den privilegierten Energieträgern einschließlich der Kraft-Wärme-Kopplung
[The Basic Principles of the Law on Renewable Energy]
Ed. by Gerstner, Stephan
Series:De Gruyter Handbuch
The reference work for the new legal situation:
- You learn about how the new legal regulatory framework of the Renewable Energy Act (EEG 2011) will affect daily practice.
- All of the significant legal factors regarding the use of renewable energy are addressed.
- Explanations are provided on the basic fees to be expected and bonus schemes which may be of benefit to you in the future.
- You learn about the specific requirements for the biogas grid feed-in.
- You learn about the effects of the amended law on energy supply companies.
- Explanations are provided on the legislator’s plan for regulatory authorization with regard to the expenses associated with the Renewable Energy Act (EEG-Umlage) and on the operation of direct marketing for green electricity.
- In addition, information is provided on the Renewable Energy Act’s essential elements regarding grid feed-in management, power supply lines, the definition and size of facilities, as well as a relaxation of the principle of exclusivity.
Aims and Scope
The market for renewable energy has developed into one of the most important and rapidly expanding business sectors. With the support of positive political framework conditions and under the influence of increasing international efforts to establish sustainable means of meeting the global energy demand, renewable forms of energy are undergoing massive expansion in Germany. The diverse support measures for sources of renewable energy and the ever-increasing cost of fossil fuels have led to in-depth investigations of the application possibilities of renewable energy in all sectors. In this context, the legal framework conditions for the individual energy sources are of particular interest. This up-to-date work addresses the main features of the act reforming the law on renewable energy. The reference work for the new legal situation: You will learn about how the new legal regulatory framework of the EEG 2011 will affect daily practice. All of the significant legal factors regarding the use of renewable energy are addressed.
- l, 675 pages
- Type of Publication:
- Reference Work
- Energy Law
- Companies from the field of Renewable Energies, Electricity and Gas Grid Operators, Lawyers, Tax Advisors and Auditors, Energy Advisors, Facility Manufacturers and Operators, Public Authorities, Universities
MARC recordMARC record for eBook
"Das von Zehn Anwälten und einer Regierungsrätin (aus dem BMU) verfasste Handbuch besticht durch einfache Lesbarkeit, die durch einen angenehmen Schriftsatz, häufige historische Einbettung der aktuellen Rechtslage sowie gelegentliche Beispiele und Übersichten erreicht wird."
Rechtsanwalt Dr. Matthias Wiemers in: Gewerbe Archiv 4/2013