Praxishandbuch Bibliotheks- und Informationsmarketing
[Handbook Library and Information Marketing]
Ed. by Georgy, Ursula / Schade, Frauke
- The first comprehensive handbook to systematically apply marketing strategies, concepts, and methods to libraries and information service providers.
- A guide to integrated profile and brand management from a marketing perspective.
- Provides practically relevant and theoretically sound marketing tools.
Aims and Scope
The future viability of libraries and information establishments depends to a very great extent on their ability to anticipate social, political, economic and technological developments, and so to position themselves within the context of the cultural and educational landscape with innovative service concepts. The intention of the handbook is to apply current marketing strategies and methods to libraries and information institutions from a systematic perspective, so that they are practically relevant and theoretically sound.
- 15.5 x 23.0 cm
- x, 660 pages
- DE GRUYTER SAUR
- Type of Publication:
- Specialist Text
- Marketing/Library; Marketing/Information Science
- Students of Library Studies and Information Sciences, Librarians, Marketing Specialists and those Responsible for Marketing in Libraries and Information Establishments