- The only comprehensive introduction available.
- Provides an integrated discussion of frame models.
- Each chapter can be read and used individually.
Aims and Scope
Frame semantics is an important recent development in linguistic theory that links linguistics, cognitive psychology, general cognitive science, and AI research. This handbook-style introductory work, which is the first to com-prehensively consider the topic from a linguistic perspective, discusses the most important frame models and their theoretical roots, applications, and implications. The handbook format allows each chapter to be read and used individually.
- 24.0 x 17.0 cm
- Includes a print version and an ebook
- 75 Fig.
- DE GRUYTER MOUTON
- Type of Publication:
- Linguistics; Semantics; Knowledge; Cognitive Science
- Academics (Linguistics, German Studies, Cognitive Science), Libraries, Institutes