Kindlicher Spracherwerb im Deutschen
Verläufe, Forschungsmethoden, Erklärungsansätze
[German Language Acquisition in Children]
Series:Germanistische Arbeitshefte 45
- Comprehensive discussion of German language acquisition
- Incorporates the newest research
- Numerous case studies
- Extra chapters on multilingualism and speech development disorders
Aims and Scope
The volume begins with a review of the methods of modern language acquisition research, and then presents the basic stages in the acquisition of phonological, lexical, grammatical, and pragmatic skills. Following a detailed overview of the stages of language acquisition, various explanatory models are presented. The volume also contains chapters addressing multilingualism in children and speech development disorders.
- 24.0 x 17.0 cm
- xii, 178 pages
- 6 Fig.
- Type of Publication:
- Language acquisition; language development; language development disorder; multilingualism; language psychology; children
- Academics (German Studies, Linguistics, Psychology, Pedagogy), Students, Teachers, Libraries, Institutes