Handbuch Medien der Literatur
Ed. by Binczek, Natalie / Dembeck, Till / Schäfer, Jörgen
Series:De Gruyter Handbook
- Overview on media in their relation to literature for students and scholars
- Basic introduction to media techniques (incl. rhetorics, topoi, typography and layout)
- Considers, among others, book media, media of performance, literary adaptations and institutions of literature transfer
Aims and Scope
There is a growing need for a survey presentation of the history and theory of media as they relate to literature. Thishandbook fills this gap and meets the need for a comprehensive survey of all media used for literary communication. It provides an inventory of the current state of research in this field, and will be an important source of basic information for both new and experienced students of literature, books, theater, film, the media, and cultural theory.
- x, 596 pages
- div. Abb.
- Type of Publication:
- Reference Work
- Literature; Media Theory; Media; History of the Media/Media Theory; Media History
- Academics, Departments, Libraries