Reichel, Alexander / Hochberg, Anette / Köpke, Christine
Plaster, Render, Paint and Coatings
Details, Products, Case Studies
In cooperation with DETAIL
- 8 realized buildings show what plaster, colour and coatings can achieve
- A valuable reference book for planning and study
Aims and Scope
Plasters, paints and coatings are what define surfaces, create spatial effects and interplay with light. How they are used is decisive for a building s appearance, and they also serve as a protective layer. A new volume in the DETAIL practice series, Plaster, Render, Paint and Coatings presents a survey of impressive proven and innovative solutions. The authors describe and define the basic essentials, show what to look for and offer valuable tips for practical applications. Taking two example buildings, the authors also document the structural design of all important connection points at a scale of 1:10.
- New building or renovation: solutions for the application of plaster and paint
- Guide: Which paint for which surfaces?
- Design details for solutions with external thermal insulation composite systems
- Separate manufacturer s guidelines for plasters and paints