Ed. by Wandtke, Artur-Axel
Rev. by Dietz, Claire / Kauert, Michael / Schunke, Sebastian / Wandtke, Artur-Axel / Wöhrn, Kirsten-Inger
Series:De Gruyter Studium
- Includes discussion of ancillary copyrights for publishers,
- the extension of copyright protection,
- the use of orphaned and out of print works, and
- second-window rights for academic authors.
Aims and Scope
This textbook uses a three–stage didactic model for acquiring or deepening knowledge about copyright law. Based on theoretical as well as practical issues in the area of copyright law, it draws on major decisions of the BGH (German Supreme Court), which help develop the important doctrinal implications of the case.
- Approx. xxiv, 496 pages
- Type of Publication:
- Copyright Law
- law clerks, lawyers specializing in the media, scholars, academic institutions, libraries
MARC recordMARC record for eBook
RA Prof. Dr. Dr. Marcel Bisges in: GRUR 8/2015