Handbuch Politische Rhetorik
[Handbook of Political Rhetoric]
Ed. by Burkhardt, Armin
Series:Handbücher Rhetorik 10
- An overview of central aspects, tools, and phenomena of political persuasion
- Combines a survey perspective with exploration of specific aspects
- Includes theory and practice in other political systems, the EU Parliament, and the UN General Assembly
Aims and Scope
The Handbook presents an overview of political speech, including its history, manifestations, traditional genres, text forms, characteristic tools, medial forms, and typical functions. In addition, the 50 articles offer analyses of rhetoric based on major authors in world literature as well as international and intercultural comparison.
- 24.0 x 17.0 cm
- Approx. 800 pages
- 6 Fig.
- Type of Publication:
- Reference Work
- Political Communication; Rhetoric in Politics; Political Speech; Trope
- Academics (Rhetoric, Linguistics, Political Science), Libraries